Note globale
  • 8 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 septembre 2023

This isn't working. Not sure what the app does with the valuable data either.

iCowhide UK
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 septembre 2022

.........................................................................................................................................................

GoofyShop.in
Inde
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 août 2021

At this point, it's not working. Not sync between devices like if i'm buying in my computer and then i logged in my smartphone, Don't show me the cart

Pro Play Shop
Mexique
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
8 octobre 2021

I didn't want to leave a review like this but if it doesn't work, then what's the point. I wasted time and emails back and forth trying to get the cart to remember it on devices/on my PC but it never remembers anything. I tried what they suggested but no luck. Also the response on emails to resolve this was really slow. I am happy to revert my feedback if they fix this issue and email me about it with an actual resolution. I'm only using a Shopify theme, so it shouldn't be broken like this. For now I will try other apps to see if I get the same result...

Attic Discovery Shop
Royaume-Uni
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2019

This app has not been working and when I've reached out to let them know that it wasn't working and I needed help, I got no response.

Om Foods | Organic Matters
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 12 mars 2019

We have contacted 3 times in the past 2 weeks requesting customer support with no response. Underwhelmed by their support (or lack thereof) and minimal customization options.

Nix86, Inc.
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
9 mars 2020

Rubbish app does not work at all. Tried all kinds of troubleshooting and still doesn't work whatsoever. This app is a complete waste of time

Aussie Sales
Australie
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2017

Just installed it, will review once I have a bit more experience with the app!

Justbefit
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 11 juin 2020

Doesn't work at all. Don't install it. They don't even reply for the support. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't look into these kind of apps that doesn't work.

Disgusting

Negative rating I would have given if there was any option.

Amogue
Inde
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 novembre 2019

I have not used this app but it is required to provide a review before using it. I will update review once I actually get to use this app.

MyCutesi