Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

aishlox

very good app i being using it for all my store, i high recommend it for all store. good support too, thank you guys

Soli Mar Tendencias

muy buena gracias estupendo la aplicación muy buena gracias estupendo la aplicación muy buena gracias estupendo la aplicación

vonaway

Is an application that helps maximize your sales by reminding your customers of their choices and not their purchases.

Welbox.cl

Hello, The program works quite well for the purchase of our customers continue to buy on other devices. Considering that it is free it works perfect.

egosphere sunglasses

nos ayuda a incrementar la compra de los carritos abandonados, muchas gracias 100% recomendable la i

Novelties Shop

vraiment sympa comme app, facile à installer , on la met une fois et le tour est joué.
En plus elle est gratuit alors pourquoi s'en priver

getmorebeautyinbox

Installed, I plan to use this app to improve my sales, but I understand that I need to comment before it can be effective. This tool is free, which is great for me. I hope to play the right role, I look forward to it and hope. Thank you!

Farmaxè

L'app funziona davvero bene, consiglio a tutti di installarla, risolve il problema dei carrelli abbandonati

Marie Livet

Looking forward to using this app having persistent carts. I have heard good things from other online store owners.

Shinely

So easy to use! Literally installed it and set it up in like 2 clicks! A simple must-have app that makes a huge difference for your customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33