Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

La boutique des gothiques

For the moment I installed the application on my shop and after a test I see that did not work, I do not know if it comes from me or not, I will modify the opinion when it will work.

Rzagna

thanks dfor im very greetfull for that product so i hope it workls nicely during this period pleasiere

mayaradelasbeautyshop

NÃO COMECEI A USAR AINDA PORQUE OBRIGAM A AVALIAR ANTES BUT VAMOS VER ACREDITO QUE TENHA POSTENCIAL SIM

Mini Kiki

I don't see this app working properly. I had added something to my cart in my mobile and when I logged in to my account on computer, it did not show my saved cart items.
I'm thinking to delete this app and add any other better app.

Bevs Cross Crafts

I have installed App But cant get it to work and have emailed but they don't seem to answer emails .

Shimmersfashionoutlet

Will review again once fully tested

Mybestiechoice

i dont find how to changed and fix the settings

Miligraphy

It works fine for a while, later it just won't remove an item added in the cart. On removal it will keep adding the item back to the cart. I tried to contact them but they never responded. Workaround as of now is to uninstall and reinstall the app. If the issue is resolved, I will update the review.

2 Next