Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

delicate

hope it works! saw a few reviews saying that you need to review the app before actually using it so here we go!

Wayfaren

Just installed this and am hopeful for increased conversions and less abandoned carts! Is it required for your website to have customers have accounts

Apple Case

I am excited to see how it works. Looking forward for the results. Well, this is my first time using it.

Our Comfy HQ

Free download! Hope it works as promised. Excited to recover more abandoned carts and improve my sales!

Little Bae Bella

Just downloaded and was asked to leave a review so here it is! Hope it works as described even if its a free app!

Tema De Amor

It seems ok so far and I'm looking forward to using it.
Thank you for creating it and making my life easier.

SOQRAFT

I just started to use it, but it forced to review before using it. I think it disturbs other users as me.

Brighton Distribution Mexico

It's a helpful app! I used it on my website and it workd really good, and the best part is that is a free app.

YouShouldBeShopping.com

Just downloaded & have not seen its results yet... Will be back later to comment when I can see what all it will do for us...

BusKing

Muy buena aplicación , me ha ayudado a atraer mas clientes y lo mejor de todo es que es gratuita , la recomiendo .