Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Zprodx

I use this app to make it easy for the customer to have their item in their cart across multiple devices. Awesome!

seedsonline.co

Great app. downloaded and added to my shopify online store. Looking forward to it boosting our sales on all platform, including mobile desktop and tablet.

Moonlight Dream Boutique

Hoping this works for my store. I've read multiple reviews that said you needed to rate them first so that it works. I find that strange but im giving it a try.

SFD Food

Great app, works like what is says; great part its free. looking forward to trying it longer and see how it the results

lyntea

I just download~ And Hope it will work~ it is really a helpful and necessary function for me. Thank

Joseline Iga

Works like a charm. Would recommend for easy of shopping. Tested it out to and it is seamless. Thank you

MiniSuperMB

Very adaptable to any page, different designs that fit the theme that you choose. highly recommended. Works properly and is easy to set up.

mymagnalashes

i am using this app to improve my sales i will see how it goes so far nobody has TAKEN any offer but i will wait and see

Catty Cat themed Store

good app very useful.I will recommend it to my friends
very convenient for customers,but I think this function should be done by shopify instead installing many apps to do it

Memorable Gift by Julie

The installation was simple and free! Will be able to test it soon on my new webpage. My customers will see their saved merchandize on any device they are using.