Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Gifts By Occasions

Very convenient app to remind a customer of what they were anticipating purchasing and converting those into sales.

Bio-Energy Aromatherapy™

I installed this app to help me track my abandoned carts. I used to have another app but it got too expensive. I hope this works just as well. It was super easy to install.

Brannah's

i just installed this app extremely easy to set up in store will take time to see what the results are . thanks

Clothes-Together

I just barely started this app., just now and I will be back with a full review once I know more about it. Very easy to install.

Fungood

I like this shopify app.
I like this shopify app so much.

Pasal

Super Easy setup. Right after setup it gave info abt how many were abandoned cart !! Lets see how it goes !

KeaBabies by KeaWorld

good app. recommended. very easy to use and good for devices across. good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pineapple Apparel

Cart Pencil helps my customers keep products in their cart when switching devices. Simple and easy to use, plus its free! You can see for yourself how it works at https://pineappleapparel.net/

Avo

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLÑÑÑ

Vixen Affair Shop

djrfdsfjdejdfsejdsfidskfsdkjlkjsdlkseiorerfe94e9w0rfwurjwiu roedrfjdfm v cvcxkcdxzcmdxldxmcfdcslcmal