Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Engaging-Garments

really useful worked immediately, installed it and entered the message and ready to go . and completely free too

Mother Pupper

FREE and super useful app! Easy to install and couldn't be easier to use. ONe click and it works! Fabulous! Thanks so much.

KoultureKanvas

App is amazing and I believe would definitely help improve sales and overall conversions on my store.

Everything Elephants

Great app! Very useful for first store owners. Brings customers back to your store, and they find their cart waiting for them.

havoc.fr

Super application avec de bon statistique, marche super bien, et permet d'augmenter ses ventes. A prendre

Mikitata

good app for newbee.it's so cool good app for newbee.it's so cool good app for newbee.it's so cool good app for newbee.it's so cool

Artei Nighters

I believe this app is an excellent idea and super helpful! If only more sites had it, the times I've lost hours of browsing the right stuff and adding them to my cart only to lose them accidentally when closing a tab.

Mamafiosa

great app to add to his shopify store I higlhly recommand it its so easy to handle and to install please do it quickly

Candy Cases

Well it really does what it says, amazing that it is actually free. Just need to install it then you're set to go, simple as that.

Hooka Rugby Apparel

Increased returning abandoned cart, easy app to use. We just love this app. I would recommend very much.