Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Quality Topia LLC

Thanks a lot ! Great Product ! We really love the product and it works amazingly well . Very Important App for us

LUC BAUER

A great little fully automatic app, and best of all its free to use. Great support from the developers as well.

My Japanese Home

Great app! Does what it says! I've just installed it and tried it myself and the cart's products are there!

Gifts By Occasions

Very convenient app to remind a customer of what they were anticipating purchasing and converting those into sales.

Brannah's

i just installed this app extremely easy to set up in store will take time to see what the results are . thanks

Clothes-Together

I just barely started this app., just now and I will be back with a full review once I know more about it. Very easy to install.

Fungood

I like this shopify app.
I like this shopify app so much.

Pasal

Super Easy setup. Right after setup it gave info abt how many were abandoned cart !! Lets see how it goes !

KeaBabies by KeaWorld

good app. recommended. very easy to use and good for devices across. good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pineapple Apparel

Cart Pencil helps my customers keep products in their cart when switching devices. Simple and easy to use, plus its free! You can see for yourself how it works at https://pineappleapparel.net/