Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Sovereign Code Shop

It seems to be a cart with the ability to carry over to other devices. Does it work? We'l find out soon after these messages!

veniō.store

I haven't had the chance to review this app because it forces me to write a review before it will work. That said, I have heard good things about how it works on YouTube so will give it a try.

VALEROSSA

i used this app to help me get customers if they abandoned their carts. I enjoyed everything about it. It would be nice if it has more notification.

Bulkee

Je veux essayer mais il y a malheuresement une impossibilité de lancer l'application. Je pense que c'est un souci d'intégration ?

Rainflower

I use this app and i like, i recommend all of you to use this app.

zhnng

it would be nice if you would allow me to install the app and see how it works before you require that I review your product. I hope that it works better than the first impression your pop up has left with me.

Fit2oh

Help me a lot with the abandoned orders,

Flores en Santiago

And where is it configured to send personalized messages from abandoned carts or can not?
It would be nice to know that, if I should not look for another application.

Eco Success

i have not used the app just

Kraaltjes van Renate

I think there is a problem with this app if customers check out with the abandoned cart email. Their bought products keep popping up in cart. Tried to email you trough the link in the app, but it wouldn't open. Could you please check back with me?

Previous 1 3