Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

zhnng

it would be nice if you would allow me to install the app and see how it works before you require that I review your product. I hope that it works better than the first impression your pop up has left with me.

Fit2oh

Help me a lot with the abandoned orders,

Flores en Santiago

And where is it configured to send personalized messages from abandoned carts or can not?
It would be nice to know that, if I should not look for another application.

Eco Success

i have not used the app just

Kraaltjes van Renate

I think there is a problem with this app if customers check out with the abandoned cart email. Their bought products keep popping up in cart. Tried to email you trough the link in the app, but it wouldn't open. Could you please check back with me?

The Leather Lily Boutique

As app is loading right now, I could only give it a three, once it's installed and we check it out ,I will update my review!

Closet XVIII

I haven't been able to use it yet because all it ask me to do is right a review. Not really sure how I can rate if I haven't tried it yet.

HGLRC Company

Just install the app. Will give feedback after testing it and seeing effect. The function looks awesome. Hope it can really make difference to boost sale.