Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Beautiful Certified Gems

I don't know how this app works because i tried but nothing came out. I would need some help please. Also I don't know where is the free plan and what is inside.

Little Treasures Aus

Haven't used it yet, but have heard good reviews from others. Asked me to write a review before i have tested.

bezzmartoficial

I am trying to use this app, but as soon as I install it it asks me to create a review, I hope this does not affect the experience later.

Aussie Meat

installed it 1 month ago, it worked perfectly then just stops working... so uninstalled it and now trying to install ... it forces you to give a review and then there is a charge of 30 USD per month? need to investigate... seems odd when they advertise its a free app

All American Balloons

I am not sure how I feel about being required to leave a review with 100 characters for it to work..

Always4Kiddos

"Please review us"... before using...Minimum 100 characters

funny

Sovereign Code Shop

It seems to be a cart with the ability to carry over to other devices. Does it work? We'l find out soon after these messages!

veniō.store

I haven't had the chance to review this app because it forces me to write a review before it will work. That said, I have heard good things about how it works on YouTube so will give it a try.

VALEROSSA

i used this app to help me get customers if they abandoned their carts. I enjoyed everything about it. It would be nice if it has more notification.

Bulkee

Je veux essayer mais il y a malheuresement une impossibilité de lancer l'application. Je pense que c'est un souci d'intégration ?

Previous 1 3 4