Keeper—Recover Abandoned Carts

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Price: Free

keeper-image-showing-product-functionality

MakeupEy

Location Italy

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

Electric 87

Time spent using app 1 minute

Installed instantly. Looking forward to seeing if it works like it claims to. All the big name brands have software like this.

Lauren Curry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just got the app to use in my store. I hope it helps the way it suppose to..will come back to update at a later time.

Melba Mae

Time spent using app 12 minutes

This app requires a review before using, so I am not sure how I will like it yet. I will update review after using.

Mr Dushe

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Easy to use...Missing some options, but still great!

Weedtoon

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice app if you understand how to use it

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Technically yes, this app does sync your customers' carts. However, it doesn't sync custom line item properties, and it doesn't sync cart attributes. If you're fine with that, go ahead and use this app and be happy that you're getting the app for free.

The Vapor Supply

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I downloaded this app to save customers time and myself lost sales. It works pretty well and I'm not having issues. But I wish is saved the carts even if I didn't log out from one device to another.

Awe So Happy

Location United Arab Emirates

I just installed the app and hopefully, it works just as described.
Once installed it didn't work from the get-go, but I read you need to leave a review first, so let's see if that does the trick.

latiendademoda

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

De momento le doy 4 estrellas si veo que funciona bien le dare 5 a futuro. Espero que me ayude a ganar mucho dinero y pueda comprarme una villa en el caribe

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7