Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Euphoric Sun

I really hope this works well, I haven't tried it myself but heard great things about it from other's reviews

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

Technically yes, this app does sync your customers' carts. However, it doesn't sync custom line item properties, and it doesn't sync cart attributes. If you're fine with that, go ahead and use this app and be happy that you're getting the app for free.

Infinity Goods: Zero Waste Grocery Delivery

I used this app to help carts stay alive longer. I really hope it works so that customers don't lose their carts

delicate

hope it works! saw a few reviews saying that you need to review the app before actually using it so here we go!

Wayfaren

Just installed this and am hopeful for increased conversions and less abandoned carts! Is it required for your website to have customers have accounts

Apple Case

I am excited to see how it works. Looking forward for the results. Well, this is my first time using it.

Our Comfy HQ

Free download! Hope it works as promised. Excited to recover more abandoned carts and improve my sales!

Little Bae Bella

Just downloaded and was asked to leave a review so here it is! Hope it works as described even if its a free app!

Tema De Amor

It seems ok so far and I'm looking forward to using it.
Thank you for creating it and making my life easier.

SOQRAFT

I just started to use it, but it forced to review before using it. I think it disturbs other users as me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6