Keep Cart

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Price: Free

BisBShop

Location Germany

Hi, looking forward to this app hope it works.
if it works this will be so good for my shop cant wait to see this work.

Mystical Tienda

Location Spain
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Probando a ver si funciona. Si es que si, en unos dias luego de probarla durante un tiempo actualizaré mi review

AvafinaPet

Testing this app out, fingers crossed that it will help us with saving carts across devices!! I'm really hopeful based on the reviews

Fantasias Miguel Navidad

Location Mexico

Hope it works, not a fan of reviewing without being able to use it, but lets what happens! If it works is the best app ever

DEV Fantasias Miguel

Location Mexico

Doesn't work, but the comments say that I need to leave a review, so here we are, hope it works, if it works

Awe So Happy

Location United Arab Emirates

I just installed the app and hopefully, it works just as described.
Once installed it didn't work from the get-go, but I read you need to leave a review first, so let's see if that does the trick.

CITE MOI

Location France

J'ai tellement entendu parler de cette application et de sa capacité à augmenter les ventes dans votre magasin. J'ai hâte de voir les résultats.

Euphoric Sun

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I really hope this works well, I haven't tried it myself but heard great things about it from other's reviews

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Technically yes, this app does sync your customers' carts. However, it doesn't sync custom line item properties, and it doesn't sync cart attributes. If you're fine with that, go ahead and use this app and be happy that you're getting the app for free.

Infinity Goods: Zero Waste Grocery Delivery

Time spent using app 17 minutes

I used this app to help carts stay alive longer. I really hope it works so that customers don't lose their carts

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7