Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Trim Buddies LLC

Super handy app and a must-have for any store. Having the customer alerted to their old cart and having the option to go straight to it, we see many of our customers use this with NO complaints.

Fashionista Shop

I have used this app and it is awesome. Easy and fast installation. Can not wait to see what value this app will add to my store

Moon Goddess Gifts

This is a wonderful free app for customers to be able to access items saved in their cart across multiple devices. I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Clique

It's free and easy to install. So far, so good.

TechWarehouse

A very useful app for all sites. It helped boost my sales on my site and created more traffic, 100% recommend.

Ushria Watch & Accessories

I used this app to help me recover abandoned cart. And this app i think will help me. i will recommend this to all my ecom friends

Vinyl Cat Fencing

Making things happened and liking the features. With the spring season begin in a few months the fencing sales will begin. In the meanwhile winter discounts are given for spring installs:)

Chic Picks

It seems to be working just fine! I do wish there was a way to see the actual abandoned carts because the information they show is different from what I’m showing in my Shopify abandoned carts. Other than that, it works perfectly!

Madddesigner

GREAT !!!!!! lets me know who has left something in there cart and how much I would have lost with abandoned carts

Coach Rock

Great program to make shopping easier for customers. It works great and easy to install. I am a shopper that places items in a cart on my phone then logon at home to finish. Works great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29