4.3

Merchants highly value this app for its effective recovery of abandoned carts, leading to increased sales. Its easy-to-use interface and simple installation process are appreciated. The unique feature of saving customers' carts across multiple devices enhances the shopping experience. The reminder feature for abandoned carts is successful in regaining potential lost sales. Being free, it's a top choice for startups and small businesses. Merchants also praise the app's performance and the responsive support team.

October 6, 2020

Haven't used it yet, but have heard good reviews from others. Asked me to write a review before i have tested.

Little Treasures Aus
Over 2 years using the app
Edited June 30, 2021

We still don't know how it is working but some people said that we needed to write a review first so here it is ours

No somos malvados, somos desgraciados.
Spain
Over 2 years using the app
January 8, 2022

Installed the app, and so far i dont see much happening. But based on the other reviews, it looks like it might take a whole for it to work. So will update back.

G-Spice
Mexico
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited February 23, 2021

I didn't know logged in users could not see their cart items across multiple devices. I installed this app and all it does is say that its working in the background. I tested it once so far but i will keep trying.

KawaiiTops
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited June 4, 2020

i used this app to help me get customers if they abandoned their carts. I enjoyed everything about it. It would be nice if it has more notification.

VALEROSSA
Over 1 year using the app
July 5, 2018

The app seems to have a lot of interesting features to offer.

Karrianbrownonline
Over 1 year using the app
May 17, 2017

I'm just here so I won't get fined

Tiabella Co
June 13, 2020

I haven't had the chance to review this app because it forces me to write a review before it will work. That said, I have heard good things about how it works on YouTube so will give it a try.

veniō.store
April 9, 2017

asking for a review when i havent even had the chance to use the app

Dramacydal
July 16, 2018

Just installed. Will find out what it's worth.

Shoppingdailydeals