4.3

Merchants highly value this app for its effective recovery of abandoned carts, leading to increased sales. Its easy-to-use interface and simple installation process are appreciated. The unique feature of saving customers' carts across multiple devices enhances the shopping experience. The reminder feature for abandoned carts is successful in regaining potential lost sales. Being free, it's a top choice for startups and small businesses. Merchants also praise the app's performance and the responsive support team.

Edited October 11, 2020

I don't know how this app works because i tried but nothing came out. I would need some help please. Also I don't know where is the free plan and what is inside.

Beautiful Certified Gems
France
2 months using the app
Edited February 7, 2021

as per others, installed fine, but didn't work, so I'm trying the review option! if it still doesn't work i will update the review. EDIT - still didn't work after review so 1 star
EDIT - i may have not given it enough time :-) all working well across devices and browsers, so back to original 5 STARS.
EDIT - after using, it merges carts rather than accepting the previous cart, maybe there should be an option for "merge carts" or "use saved cart". 3 stars

Outdoor eStore Australia
2 months using the app
April 7, 2018

I am glad having this app in my personal computer

Yussifa Limited
Ghana
August 20, 2020

"Please review us"... before using...Minimum 100 characters

funny

Always4Kiddos
Edited September 23, 2018

Just install the app. Will give feedback after testing it and seeing effect. The function looks awesome. Hope it can really make difference to boost sale.

HGLRC Company
Mexico
March 28, 2019

I think there is a problem with this app if customers check out with the abandoned cart email. Their bought products keep popping up in cart. Tried to email you trough the link in the app, but it wouldn't open. Could you please check back with me?

Kraaltjes van Renate
Netherlands
December 12, 2019

it would be nice if you would allow me to install the app and see how it works before you require that I review your product. I hope that it works better than the first impression your pop up has left with me.

zhnng
Singapore
16 days using the app
February 19, 2018

It's not very clear how it looks like and how it works.

Feeltheamber
6 days using the app
Edited November 6, 2018

I haven't been able to use it yet because all it ask me to do is right a review. Not really sure how I can rate if I haven't tried it yet.

Closet XVIII
3 days using the app
December 6, 2020

Spero funzioni dopo la recensione .. aggiornerò la valutazione dopo averla utilizzata nel periodo natalizio

Alessio Benatti