IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 17, 2023

I wanted longer texts in the automatic emails. I notified them and within few minutes they made it possible. Amazing service! Thank you

Murra Studios
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 15, 2023

Après plusieurs recherches, j'ai enfin trouvé une application pour faire de la location de vêtements. Et que dire du support technique : simple dans les explications et d'une réactivité exceptionnelle. Merci !

Mummy Nantes
France
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
January 10, 2023

As a niche retail rental business, it has been challenging finding apps to support our rental logistics and confusing price points. We are glad we found this app and we have been doing pretty well on it.
Whenever we reached out, they have been responsive too.

Looking forward to more functions and developments. :)

ccmcostume
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 4, 2023

Great app! Got every function I'm looking for!! The customer service is also very good. Their response speed and efficiency are very fast!

UJoyIn
November 13, 2022

Best Support by far !!! And great product. They take the time to explain everything in detail. If i could give 10 stars i would!!!! :)

styledbykc
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 11, 2022

I experienced some issues on my theme, and their customer service was very quick and helped me debug and figure out what caused the issue. It was with another app, but they still helped with solutions and guidance.

Bryggeriutsalget AS
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 6, 2022

Great app, we were confused on some details but the support replied really fast and walked us through it

thehamsterhotel
Singapore
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 31, 2022

Very fast and helpful customer service, including modifying the display of the rental calendar on our own website. The app does it's job exactly as it should - would very happily recommend to any business looking for a rental set up! Reasonably priced too!

Massage Warehouse
August 29, 2022

I haven't launched my site yet, but using this app to manage my delivery service appointments. It's giving me all of the features I need and the tech support is superb!! Clean look and functional options. Couldn't be happier.

Lovinglaundryusa
August 22, 2022

We use this app to take all our bookings. It is very dynamic and caters for many different booking types depending on what your business needs. The best part about the app is the customer service. The developers almost instantly reply to all emails, and they’re very helpful in fixing things or assisting quickly. Love the app!

CAPRI HIRE