IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

Rentals, Bookings, Appointments & Reservations made easy!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

IzyRent

LES EPHEMERES

Location Réunion

J'utilise cette application pour un service de location de robes à La Réunion. Ce que j'aime : - L'application est facile à prendre en main
- Le support est très réactif : une question déposé dans le tchat et on obtient une réponse détaillée. Quand on est novice c'est important. Le petit plus : c'est le partage d'écran qui permet de faciliter la compréhension et de mieux appréhender l'application !
- Les mises à jour de l'application avec un guide utilisateur mis à jour lui aussi ! Je vous recommande cette application sans hésiter.

nakunako.com

Sovelluksen tuki on loistava, vastasivat kaikilla kerroilla nopeasti ja korjasivat ongelmat käden käänteessä!

XM2 STORE

Excellent app, best customer service I have had. always responds super quick, and actually implements suggested changes. Thanks for all your help.

scooterkingorlando.com

Really good app for bookings and google calendar integration. The developer is super responsive and helps out.

Camp Kingdom

this app is easy to use and easy to apply on setting. we have faced some set up problems and customer support helped us until we have solved the case.

Globe-Trotter

We tried about 4 different apps to handle the rental side of our business but none came close to what was needed apart from IzyRent. Customer service went beyond the call of duty and I could not be happier with the end result. I've done the work for you, stick with IzyRent as the others will only do half a job. This app has thought of everything.

movemotoau

Amazing customer service. I had a question and they got back to me in 20 mins! Would highly recommend for any rental business.

Puutarhakone

Very good customer service, quick and friendly. App was easy to start using. One problem came up but it was solved in half an hour.

fulcel

Incredible customer service! Very responsive. I've had several questions and the creator is always quick to respond. The app works well, too.

Palm Picnics OCMD

Love this app for my beach picnic event business. The customer service during set up was above and beyond! They customized the app to work with another app i was using and fixed everything to work perfectly. Very impressed, the best experience with an app on shopify I have ever had. Thank you SPEAZ!! Grateful for all of your help.

Previous 1 3