IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

Rentals, Bookings, Appointments & Reservations made easy!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

IzyRent

Massage Warehouse

Very fast and helpful customer service, including modifying the display of the rental calendar on our own website. The app does it's job exactly as it should - would very happily recommend to any business looking for a rental set up! Reasonably priced too!

Lovinglaundryusa

I haven't launched my site yet, but using this app to manage my delivery service appointments. It's giving me all of the features I need and the tech support is superb!! Clean look and functional options. Couldn't be happier.

CAPRI HIRE

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to take all our bookings. It is very dynamic and caters for many different booking types depending on what your business needs. The best part about the app is the customer service. The developers almost instantly reply to all emails, and they’re very helpful in fixing things or assisting quickly. Love the app!

MAXI FUN Toys

Location Australia

The app is great, and the support is next level. We've started implementing this on our site, and were having some issues with another app, and the support helped to make the other app work properly, very much appreciate it.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy. This app enables me to open up a new revenue stream for my business, one with a lot of growth potential.
I am a bit of a dinosaur and although the app is easy to set up, I needed it to be right for my particular needs. The develepor was responsive and helpful and worked with me get everything as I wanted. 10 out of 10.

Rover Soul

Location Greece

I've been using this app for almost a year now for my speaker rental website. Great compatibility with the shopify workflow, premium look & feel, and instant customer service! Cannot recommend it highly enough for any rental business out there!

LES EPHEMERES

Location Réunion

J'utilise cette application pour un service de location de robes à La Réunion. Ce que j'aime : - L'application est facile à prendre en main
- Le support est très réactif : une question déposé dans le tchat et on obtient une réponse détaillée. Quand on est novice c'est important. Le petit plus : c'est le partage d'écran qui permet de faciliter la compréhension et de mieux appréhender l'application !
- Les mises à jour de l'application avec un guide utilisateur mis à jour lui aussi ! Je vous recommande cette application sans hésiter.

nakunako.com

Location Finland

Sovelluksen tuki on loistava, vastasivat kaikilla kerroilla nopeasti ja korjasivat ongelmat käden käänteessä!

XM2 STORE

Location Australia

Excellent app, best customer service I have had. always responds super quick, and actually implements suggested changes. Thanks for all your help.

scooterkingorlando.com

Really good app for bookings and google calendar integration. The developer is super responsive and helps out.

Previous 1 3