IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

by SPEAZ

Rentals, bookings & reservations made easy!

Palm Picnics OCMD

Love this app for my beach picnic event business. The customer service during set up was above and beyond! They customized the app to work with another app i was using and fixed everything to work perfectly. Very impressed, the best experience with an app on shopify I have ever had. Thank you SPEAZ!! Grateful for all of your help.

Loudoun Mega Events

Easy to use and a lot of good features. Excellent support, had an issue with booking times and it was resolved very quickly.

Go-Group

FANTASTIC! We have thousands of products in our store all of which need a booking calendar. After trying probably 15 other apps which had to be applied one product at a time I came across this one. Outstanding service and help from the developer as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend IzyRent above all others.
THANK YOU!

Welton's World

By FAR some of the best customer service I've ever received. I had an issue setting this up with one of my sites (my problem, not the app) and the developer responded to my question IMMEDIATELY with helpful guidance. This is despite english likely not being their first language AND the timezone difference. This app/developer is AMAZING. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to others for renting out anything.

La Vista Lodge

Excellent support! Very swift replies. Developed features that I suggested like discounts for longer stays. Great communication to improve app even further. As hotel booking apps are still scarce on Shopify this App is a Must have for independent Hoteliers.

KLOVIA

We trialled multiple booking apps for our rental platform and IzyRent was by far the smoothest and most flexible, with an incredibly easy to use interface. Their support is excellent too, helping out with a request and providing a solution in just a matter of hours. Cant recommend this app highly enough.

Pick A Party

An amazing and lightweight rental app! It gets the job done very well for reserving products (has easy inventory management control), and the creator is so awesome and helpful. Unfortunately we had a conflict with an app we need and couldn't continue to use IzyRent, but for anyone that wants a powerful and easy-to-use rental app, THIS IS IT!

ShoreBoard

Customer service is good :) Not sure if the app meets all the things I'm looking for but they tried their best to help me configure it and get everything done. They even created a product for me so I could see how it works. Would recommend :)

Blossoms

Great app that solves the headache of offering bookings on set days and with optional times. Easy to implement.

Jam Cycling

Started using this recently to take bookings for our new glamping site. App works really easily, unlike the 2 others I tried and cancelled. And the people running it were super helpful to ensure it worked well with our site. Highly recommend.

Previous 1