Rentals and Reservations

Rentals and Reservations

by StreamThing

Rentals and reservations made easy

Exposed Online Rentals

Based off of the preview I figured this app would be the best fit for what I was looking for. It was a tad difficult for me to try on my own but honestly that's just because I wasn't reading correctly. Anyhoo I reached out to their support team and Tolu was BEYOND helpful! VERY fast in response, so much patience and now I have a great addition to my spotify page. Highly recommend!

Sonia Lee's Costume Central PH

It's a good app for rental where it allows you to block off certain dates. Still needs improvement and one of them is allowing refundable deposits to be accepted within the app. This suggestion was gladly welcomed and apparently being considered as one of the near future enhancements. Cant wait to see and experience it within the app. Tolu has been very responsive and helpful with my concerns. Thank you!

Wuhan Mask

This is a bad workaround for rental in shopify. The app uses the difference in date to create a quantity in Shopify. For example, you rent from Feb 1 to Feb 3; the app just adds the item to shopping card for quantity 2 ( Feb 3 minus Feb 1 ). The user can still change the quantity to 1 or 100; it doesn't make sense to use this app when users can increase or decrease the quantity....

Borrow Her Look

This app is the best aesthetic I have found for helping me with my rental business needs to enable customers to book dates for hire. The team at streamthing are very responsive and helpful. I had a heap of questions they were no trouble at all. Thank you Tolu