Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Deb's Tilbud

perfect.. I just installed and was able to see every click and move of the mouse.. For a free app every one needs this for sure.. Thank you guys for a great app to help me to improve my site...

Home To Date

great app, valuable, ez to use, I recommend everyone to install this app. you will like it and use it.

shopllett

Hello
A wonderful and easy-to-use application with high quality and fast, and I did not find any difficulty in using and the results were 100% accurate

MotoCars®

Molto utile per conoscere come si comportano gli utenti sul tuo sito e capire dove e come migliorare la propria inserzione

Game Essentials

Does exactly what other (non-free) apps also do! I love this app, also the function to add your own IP is invaluable!

Takealookstore

Hello

The Curvy Girl Depot, LLC

I love this app; it helps me understand if my website is easy to navigate from my client's views.

FDE-Books

This amazing app! I can follow every steps my costumers in my site ! This app give chance to analyze if my site comfortable and make my site more perfect for all visiters ! Thanks for this incredible app!

Trustycoon

nice app ............................................................................................

Uk-shopsmart

I was so surprised. brilliant app to check customers and visitors behaviours. Defiantly recommended.