Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

FDE-Books

This amazing app! I can follow every steps my costumers in my site ! This app give chance to analyze if my site comfortable and make my site more perfect for all visiters ! Thanks for this incredible app!

Trustycoon

nice app ............................................................................................

Uk-shopsmart

I was so surprised. brilliant app to check customers and visitors behaviours. Defiantly recommended.

Boop Online

I have just started using this app and again it is another great addition from Conversion Bear. This has helped me to identify where the customers have spent their time on my site and adjust my efforts accordingly

Innovatehomepro

Works perfectly fine, and hope using Replay Bear would improve my store's performance. Accurate Tracking.

pearlsnlucent.com

Wow man. like seriously this is next level. All the guessing work is gone now. I have nothing but Love for conversion bear. These guys are just too damn good. What a team of talented devs.

Fresh Belle

this app is just amazing...takes the guessing out. you can see what your customer saw while visiting your shop. thank you to the creators for such a great app.

Madison Foam

This Bear company is the best, I felt so guilty using all of the free apps because they're all useful and they're so sincere and helpful whenever I need help. Seriously guys? LOL. Thank you, guys!! Much love!

Bronze Doll

I downloaded this app to give me better insight on my customers experience on my website. This app is AMAZING. It’s so cool being able to see how my customers engage with my website.

LuckyPoochh

I can't lie, I did have my doubts but, This changes the game guys, Be woke!
step-up your Shopify game today!