Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

altaw.shop

Je viens d'installer cette application je suis agréablement surprise de voir son fonctionnement, il m'a permis de voir en temps réel le parcours des clients dans la boutique. Je recommande

lunessence313

This app is amazing! I love that it's very detailed from location to each and every click. I also like that you can skip through any inactivity. Would highly recommend especially for start-ups so you can see what is working and what isn't.

Pure Flawless Boutique

I just downloaded this app and wow I'm so impressed with it so far! The fact that I can see exactly what my customers are doing is so mind blowing. I'm so excited to utilize this app as a part of my marketing strategy. It's going to be super beneficial when creating retargeting ads. This app is definitely going to be a game changer. And it's completely free! That's awesome. I'm so glad I found this app!

Gemstoney

The store events tag is not very accurate, but overall a good App for basic use. I'll give it a 5 star

Willow J Boutique

Amazing!!! Compared to my last replay app I had! This one works 10x better. You can really see real time action from website viewers

Gylt Free

This app is phenomenal. Finally I can see what my customers are doing on my store. I can see what they like and don't like. I can see what I don't like that they are seeing. This is the best data ever! I've been waiting sooooo long to get information like this. Thank you so much. It's excellent and exactly what I needed to help me make my site a good experience for customers.

40pct

So far this app is great! Just as good as the other expensive ones. Thanks guys this is big for my new site to gather valuable info.

Golden Sugar Boutique

Easy to install and use! I thought the app would just give me a list breakdown of customers' actions but it will literally replay the screen (only including my website) of the customer's experience! Data this app provides for FREE is incredible.

Belle Amour Kloset

So far the app is doing what it is suppose to. I am using the app to track store traffic and customers activities.

Vixen Vogue

Im super impressed. This will really help me with seeing what my potential customers are looking for on the site . Thank you for such a neat experience that actually works with easy setup