Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

WE Innovations

Im not usually one to leave reviews but you guys have outdone yourself here this is brilliant........

Simply Party Supplies

Simple to install and works like a charm. Just like watching over the shoulder of your customer while they interact with your site. I'm always skeptical of free apps but this one delivers - super impressed.

A Garrafeira

This app is essential for optimizing and improving the user experience. All the recording are fluid and informative, sometimes they take some seconds to load depending of your record length, but when you now this, it's just a minor detail. Congratulations to the team and quick support

APAD Marketing

This app is tremendously helpful for us to know where our customers/visitors most likely go and which one's are most viewed. Bears ROCK!!!

TechwareCity

I added the app just to check on how it works with our store as i have abandon carts and it works, its free and the support is always there! Thank you for such great app!

Bhashnu

Really great app to analyse user behaviour on the app. This app helped me to correct a lot of painful things on my app. Highly recommend it.

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

Very good app especially for free, seamless install, started recording right away, I really like this app. Works in an instant and so far no problems- Thank you! I would HIGHLY recommend

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting the app 😊🐻

CEGAMX

Impresionante. Creo que debería de haber una opción para que accedan los clientes para respetar su privacidad, solo como opinión.

August 19, 2020

¡muchas gracias! ¡Lo apreciamos!

Healthy Coffee & Tea

I must say this is a great app. It provides me with really valuable insights on my store visitors behavior, which directly leads to improvements in my funnel. 500 sessions for free is generous, though I do wish this would be higher.

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! we actually offer unlimited recordings, just in 500 recordings batches. We are set to keep this app free for all merchants, and this is our way to avoid overloads. At any point, you can delete old recordings and record new ones.

ZaapBox

I just installed it and tested. Up to the moment it looks fantastic and very helpfull! Exactly what I was looking for!

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤝 have a great week!