Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

An absolute essential. Conversio Bear surprises me time and time again, anyone who is a seller. Please take my word, and try not just this affordable but all of their affordable appications! They don't have greediness, they're always very helpful, and it does seem that every single time they release an App... I make a sale & conversions get higher. I'm a huge fan, recommend it to $MM clients, with stores that are huge (consulting) give this a try. From customer serivce to functionality 5 STARS!

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your support! we appreciate it 🙌 🌟 🤩

Samista Deals

It's one of the most exciting apps I've ever used! It's amazing how you see how your website visitors behave in your website. You know what they read or stare the longer. This is a highly recommend app to all shopify store owners!✨ Thank you for creating this one!

August 16, 2020

Thank you so much! you've made our day 🌟

Furry Feline Creatives

it works! Will test for more sessions. gives a good idea of customer behavior. and to see if there are any issues.

August 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🙌 we appreciate it!

Clever Bear Trading Company

This app should give a much better idea of what customer behavior is in my store, and identify potential problem areas as well as learning how people interact with my site. I'm excited to learn more with the help of Replay Bear!

August 15, 2020

Thanks for your support and kind words 🤝 we appreciate it.

The LA Style

Wow what a great idea! What a better way to understand customer behavior than to actually see it from their eyes. And it’s free!!!

August 15, 2020

Moover Toys LLC, ENI: 36-4913133, 201 E 5th St STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, United States of America, Service Phone: 8147034484

so cool to see what my clients are actually doing in our designed app store. amazing ! cant live with out. It provide essential information to be used for redesign of your store

August 15, 2020

Thanks Moover Toys team! 💫 we appreciate it!

SCDExpress

This works great and is easy to setup, thanks! Now I’ll be able to get some insight into the customer’s behavior.

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

RSLNT Fight Wear

Easy to install and collects great information that I can immediately use to sharpen my customers' user experience. Oh, and it's free!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for supporting our app! 🤝 we appreciate it!

ilovejw.com

This App is exactly what I was looking for. So impressed with this App. I'm looking forward to using it. Awesome!

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review 🎉

HL POS Centre

WOW WOW WOW - Not only is this application brilliant, but the fact this is free makes it all the more amazing.

I have seen software like this on the market the cost a heft price per month. Yes this doesn't give you lots of the features that them particular developers do - but my god, for a free app, this really is a very handy tool.

I have been arguing with my developers that a particular part of our website won't work, and now - with this app - I will get the answers. Brilliant stuff, brilliant app and easy set-up.

August 13, 2020

Wow, your review made our day. Thank you so much ✌️👌🙏