Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Your Ready Website Store

Absolutely stunning app to find out what actually your customer do on your website. I really like to install this app in my all stores.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our app and efforts 🤝 We really appreciate it!

INVINITY AMSTERDAM

Simply amazing. Very easy to set up and works perfectly. Now I can track the behaviour of my customers and do optimizations.

August 13, 2020

We really appreciate your kind feedback 🤝 thank you!

RGB Parts

This app is a game changer. I don't often leave review, but this app definitely deserves a good one.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our efforts 🙌

FlashyBox

Great app, this offers amazing insight into our customers browsing behavior! Would recommend this to for anyone looking to increase engagement.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 👍 highly appreciated!

citytienda

Thank you! its is very easy to install! Does exactly what is described. Also excellent customer support. Thank you!

gracias
obrigado

August 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your support! 🙌

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

SERIOUSLY HELPFUL!!! The stats really don't tell you what's going on with your store like watching the customers movements on the page. Within seconds of watching the first video I was able to locate a major problem area on my store. Highly recommend this app to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!!!

FAV

Very easy to install! Does exactly what is described. Also excellent customer support. Thank you!

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate it ✌️ Conversion Bear's team.

Daddy Bear Shop

good app

August 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤝

PIKLLY

I Used It For My Store And Its Very Comfortable To Use To Monitor My Customers To Make Them Convert

August 11, 2020

Thank You 🙌 We Appreciate It!

Elimeleth

Me gusto mucho el poder ver a mis clientes por que puedo optimizar mi sitio web para adaptarlo a las necesidades de mis clientes.

Muchas gracias! 👍