Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Rockin' T Boutique

Works great so far! Super excited go see what my customers look at all the time! Also like how I can watch something later if I am busy too

Käpäläshop.fi

Wow! I can't believe they offer this for free! It is so helpful to see the customer's journey on my website. It helps you to find bugs and confusing parts. Totally recommend it!

PI Wholesale

Really cool app to help you solver problems with your store online. Thanks for making a free plan available I appreciate that

Sonya's Warehouse

I like this app a lot because it helps my business improve what need to be improved. If you want to see what guest do on your website than this is the app for you.

Pastisseria el Cigne

INCREÏBLE. Súper fàcil de fer servir (només cal instal·lar i acceptar) i pots veure tots els moviments de les visites. Ideal per detectar punts a millorar de la teva botiga.

Melmeiko! Home of Snarkiness & Circumstance

Well holy cheese!!!!! This app is a dream~ and works perfectly for what I needed!!!!!!!! Bless!!!!!! Another pleasant surprise was that it doesn't just record sessions as they happen, but it also shows where returning visitors are coming from!!! Wowzers~! I never would have known, otherwise!!! Whomever came up with this app idea was really on the ball!✨✨✨✨✨

Livity Shop

Easy to set up and use. You get a good visualisation of user behaviour on the website and can sometimes lead to very actionable insights.

AllBliss

Mamagogogo

It is soooooooooo cool,although it only can record 500 replay,It is Free!!! I like this app!!!!!!!!!

MADE EXTREME

5-stars, must have. hopefully it doesn't affect load speed. not sure what else to say to hit the word count, i mean, does what it says if not more, free, what more could you ask for?