Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

FreeHome™

It's a good app, i love it. Works perfectly, allow to track clients in our website! With a video recording session.

Divers Gifts

To be able to see where your customers go on your store is really powerful, where they pause what they read before hopefully making a purchase is great, we are now tailoring our store with more content that our customers enjoy and getting rid of some of the stuff they seem to skip over.
Who doesn't like a little popcorn !!

cueboss.com

Very useful app to see where potential customers leave my site which helps me to identify any problems my site may have. I have already spotted a couple of areas on my site which need improvement and which may be preventing people from reaching checkout. easy to install.

Eyelusion Boutique

I just installed this app & it's so cool! I've installed almost all apps from conversion bear. Such great working apps! & for FREE? can't beat that!!!!

Comfort Pet Beds

Works a treat, for a free app it brings insane value, must have app! Being able to see where our customers navigate to, and spend time is critical to tailoring the experience and increasing conversions.

cryptoclothiers

This thing is awesome!! One of the coolest apps I have seen and especially that it's free! What a deal!!

Casey's Blissful Bubbles

I really like this app. I helps me see how my customers move throughout my store. It is a great free app and I am glad I found it to use in my shop. Thank you Conversion Bear :)

Greener Garb

A truly awesome app. It really is that unbelievably good! Use for a brilliant insight into how customers are interacting with your store. A must have.

Back Bends

I have just installed this and it works so well, It is clean and easy to understand, unlike other apps that do the same thing. I find this much better.

SOMYA LONDON

Love this app! It's amazing to see what my customers are actually looking at really helps with my buying and designing jewellery process.