Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Green Door Garden

This is so easy to install and completely free! 10/10 recommend! Puts you in the mind of a customer

Incandescently

This app is fantastic!!! This is something that I have been searching for without having to put in the code myself! Thank you, Popcorn!

Booster Games

Works as intended! Easy and quick to use and shows you exactly what visitors to your site have been clicking or searching for.

BIBS BABE

Its so good , actually it tracks the activity of each session , it enables me to work on the loop holes like my website loading time , currency converter is not working etc . it records everything. just loved it

Pillow Rub

I used the app as an alternative to lucky orange and I have to say that I love it. The fact that it does hat it is supposed to do and for free is absolutely amazing! I am in love with conversion bears, all their apps are fantastic!

IFURU

the fact that this is free and it does exactly what its supposed to do it freaking amazing!!! I appreciate it

פוּט סטאר - FutStar

Wow! this app is perfect for every store owner!
The records are helping me increase my sales and upgrade my store design.

The Lentes

You can see every click when someone goes on your site , thats a very important tool to have.
very gooooooooooooood!!!!

Zero E-Scooters

we have had a tremendous amount of visits without conversion, this app is really incredible, awesome actually! You can watch video replay of each and every visit, customer behaviour and navigation, this is 10 stars!

Pleat Boutique

Just started using this app but from what I can see so far, it works as expected, is super easy and is going to be so helpful in understanding out customers.