Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

QuickSteamers

very good helps manage problems with my store! It also tells me if the customers viewed a product and reached checkout!

SharifahOnline

Within few minutes of usinbg it can see traffic video. awesome app waiting for a full day to update the review

Reggie Jewelry

Total game changer. I'm using it for several weeks now and the insights I got are incredible!! love it!

Zars moda

Genial, muy util y recomendable y encima es gratuita, puedes ver donde estan los puntos débiles de tu tienda

High Honors

Definitely a great free tool to use. Gives you the ability to see what your customers are doing. Great app.

Jim-D Boutique

I love this app, it is easy and fun to use. builds visitors confidence. I recommend this app to every user.

Spell Cases

The quality of Conversion Bear apps and the fact they offer most of them for free is just unbelievable. Popcorn Replay is just another home run!

GIGIS INTERNATIONAL

its amazing, the app is really good, really shocked to what it can be done, would give it 100 stars, if possible

Boutique on Millstone

This app was super easy to install. I like how I can see my customer's progression through my site. I sometimes wish the 0 second hits didn't record because the limit is 500 recordings and it uses a lot of them, but at the same time it can be helpful to see if a particular product from my facebook or from email marketing is what drove them from the site. For a free app the insights I get are amazing!

weblit

Great app! We're using most of Conversion Bear's apps now, and we love them all. They all work smoothly and their support team are fast and ready to help! 5/5.

October 1, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our apps! we really appreciate it!
Jonathan / Popcorn Replay