Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

I like being able to see what my customers do on our website. It helps to possibly figure out why carts are abandoned.

Autopiaa

Really useful and easy to use. You can see what's wrong with your website and change it. This app is a powerful tool for anyone who wants to improve the overall website experience.

MindOfMillz

will be using this app to help me diagnose issues within my funnel. Will be updating this review!!!!

Sassy Hair Cap

Great app, just installed to see what it is about! I like how I can see the recordings of the individual on my website.

Hashemi Clothing

It works perfectly fine and does what it promises to do. One of the most helpful tools i have seen in a while.

Primera Beteiligung

It is great to see how website visitors run thru our site. A little bit spooky. But very, very helpful. Thank you, Conversion Bear

Vincent Manno Realtor®

I've actually been waiting my entire life for something like this. and its FREE. Thank you guys!!!!!

Rockin' T Boutique

Works great so far! Super excited go see what my customers look at all the time! Also like how I can watch something later if I am busy too

Käpäläshop.fi

Wow! I can't believe they offer this for free! It is so helpful to see the customer's journey on my website. It helps you to find bugs and confusing parts. Totally recommend it!

PI Wholesale

Really cool app to help you solver problems with your store online. Thanks for making a free plan available I appreciate that