Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Londonland Designs

My favourite new app! This is so useful and customer support are quick to answer questions. Thank you.

KUKUVAYA Ideas

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, easy to use, and really helpful. I can watch my customer's journey and understand how they behave, what they like, and what they don't like.

Daniela's Boutique LLC

Time spent using app 13 minutes

OMG i tested this out and this is awesome this will for sure help me see what they are looking at where I can do more promos on so excited!!

Hómmes De Classé

I like it. very good, store is up and running i recommend this to everyone that has a shopify store

A Love Letter To

Time spent using app About 18 hours

super easy and this is going to be really useful. 100 character review limits ftw sjadhasjdhasjhdaskjdhasjkdhjsad

activebred

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am a new brand, and I do my own development. This app really helped me understand some of the pain points by seeing patterns of where customers where leaving the store and I am able to action and test new things quickly. I think it’s a must have to be honest

NY6ix

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works well! Helpful to see what customers are doing on your store and where they might be having trouble so you can fix it.

Avenue

Location Germany

I think the app is great, I can see exactly what the customers have been doing in the store. That's a very good thing

Izysmile

Location France

Very pratical app, easy for integration and easy to use. I downloaded the same day and have results the same day. Thank you very much

Solomonsfitnessworld

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app gives me the information to fix the conversion problem. I am excited to see what prospects are doing on my website to find out why people are not buying.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17