Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Daniela's Boutique LLC

OMG i tested this out and this is awesome this will for sure help me see what they are looking at where I can do more promos on so excited!!

Hómmes De Classé

I like it. very good, store is up and running i recommend this to everyone that has a shopify store

A Love Letter To

super easy and this is going to be really useful. 100 character review limits ftw sjadhasjdhasjhdaskjdhasjkdhjsad

activebred

I am a new brand, and I do my own development. This app really helped me understand some of the pain points by seeing patterns of where customers where leaving the store and I am able to action and test new things quickly. I think it’s a must have to be honest

NY6ix

Works well! Helpful to see what customers are doing on your store and where they might be having trouble so you can fix it.

Avenue

I think the app is great, I can see exactly what the customers have been doing in the store. That's a very good thing

Izysmile

Very pratical app, easy for integration and easy to use. I downloaded the same day and have results the same day. Thank you very much

Solomonsfitnessworld

This app gives me the information to fix the conversion problem. I am excited to see what prospects are doing on my website to find out why people are not buying.

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

Thanks for this awesome app! Watching what people do on my website leads me to improve on some areas of the store. I find it very useful and informative.

CatCow Co

Free to intall and set up. Works like a charm. It's a great app and it is FREE. Customer support is also top!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17