Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

Thanks for this awesome app! Watching what people do on my website leads me to improve on some areas of the store. I find it very useful and informative.

CatCow Co

Free to intall and set up. Works like a charm. It's a great app and it is FREE. Customer support is also top!

TESBodyEssentials

I love this app it really helps with conversion. I really enjoyed how easy it was to navigate and to install

Kewlus

Great app that is reasonably priced and does the job of recording sessions well. Easy to delete old recordings.

Eurekaonline

The app is awesome and it really works. The only thing that I have a problem with Shopify Apps is that they take away more from you that what you get in a hostile business environment. The more you add apps, the more you get milked

Lavish Toothfairy Co

wow what I just experienced as my first session was awesome! I honestly think Im going to love this app

Snckster

Been meaning to leave this review, but I wish more apps were like this one, where they actually provide value and have a support staff the actually helps or is existent. Thank you guys I will forever be a longtime customer!

She's Bae Boutique

This app has been so awesome, it allows me to see what my customers are viewing on www.shopshesbaeboutique.com and make adjustments to my main page for features. It also helped me see that I had something that shouldn't of been on my product page from the customer standpoint. Dope app, absolutely love. Also, it allowed me to see when my students found my website with the infamous Sherpa Gate!

Furrtoes

OMG! LISTEN THIS APP IS THE BEST! I CAN SEE EVERYTHING THAT A CUSTOMER DOES ON MY WEBSITE. Sorry for shouting but seriously I would recommend this app. I saw an issue I need to get fixed after viewing what one of my customers was viewing. Much love to Troyia Monay on youtube xoxo Furrtoes

February 16, 2021

Hey there Troyia! thanks for the lovely review, we subscribed to your channel - keep doing awesome work 🙌❤️

ODDSALTBoutique

BEST THING SMOKING. tHIS IS HOW I FOUND OUT MY STORE HAD A GLITCH. tHIS IS GREAT FOR MY ONLINE BOUTIQUE

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16