Better Replay

Better Replay

by CartKit

See How Visitors Navigate your Store with Session Recording

TOUCH LCD HOUSE

Why are you fooling Why are you visiting our time? please make useful app .

now we are uninstall this .

Black Lava Vape

This app worked pretty god in the beginning but had a few issues like only showing one days worth of captures. I sent a request for support but never heard back, but all of a sudden I was able to see all the back logs. But about a week ago all of the captures became blank. They were there, and you can see the movement of the customer, but the content of the page is missing. This is on all platforms, Phone, Tablet, & Computer. I sent a support request probably 5 days ago and still have not heard back. One thing I always read in these reviews when the dev replies is that they have sent several replies, so they must have gone to the spam folder. I have checked the spam folder and other folders I have to filter my emails. The only reason I am writing this is because Shopify sent me a follow up on the support experience. This app is a fantastic tool for any business owner. I would pay for it if it were not free. But it just doesn't always work. And there doesn't seem to be any support.

October 30, 2019

Hi! We checked the SPAM folder and your question did indeed go here so it was not seen by our support team. Can you please email me directly? - jason at cartkit.com . We'll solve the issue you are experiencing ASAP.

Lines and Grace

I installed it and turned on the toggle for enabling record. But nothing happened even though there were traffic through my site. So I uninstalled it because it didn't work at all.

bonnybamboo

Boring and useless application. It does not explain what should I do!! It will be good if it had a introduction page

The Pool Float ™

This inflatable bull riding experience brings one tough sport to your water arena and calls for endless challenges and competition.
kjk

My Fifth Avenue

Doesn't work. Enabled the toggle switch and visited the site in another browser. Came back to app dashboard and no recording shows up.

Update: Out of nowhere I visited the dashboard again hours later and now two recordings show up, but nothing happens when I click to view them. It just gets stuck on the media player screen with no video and a "loading data" message.

I have had no luck with Consistent Cart apps on Shopify. *uninstall*

Baby Onward

1star. Even though its free, it has a lot of issues
- stopped working until support reinstalled it and didn't really give a satisfactory response
- nowadays it records maybe 1% of of visits to the site and for no reason skips the others; Support never responded to the second ticket i sent.

June 13, 2019

We can't replicate any issue. All of our tests are being recorded fine. Note that the recorder automatically ignores bot traffic. Please email us with more details on the number of recordings you're expecting to see and where those numbers are coming from. Thanks

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

When I first downloaded this app it worked good then I notice every weekend it crashes. Then back up running again! Now it crashes again over a week now so cannot actually get to see what customers arre doing on site. I reached to support and no response over 2 days now. I am very disappointed with this app. Dont know when it will be up and running again!

mobile-boutique.com

It quit working all together for no reason. Before I liked the app, it didn't follow only 1 out of 30 visitors, which I found weird. But, I did find one of my issues with following that 1 person.

Focal

Update: The app has stopped working correctly unfortunately. Has lots of promise but no longer records sessions. Sent a support ticket and never heard back.

Seems great so far, can't beat free! Easy installation and recordings are great quality. Will update review with further thoughts

March 22, 2019

Hi, we've sent numerous messages to you. Can you check your spam folder and send us a reply so we can resolve this?