Better Replay

Better Replay

by Cart Kit

See What Your Customers See

My Fifth Avenue

Doesn't work. Enabled the toggle switch and visited the site in another browser. Came back to app dashboard and no recording shows up.

Update: Out of nowhere I visited the dashboard again hours later and now two recordings show up, but nothing happens when I click to view them. It just gets stuck on the media player screen with no video and a "loading data" message.

I have had no luck with Consistent Cart apps on Shopify. *uninstall*

Baby Onward

1star. Even though its free, it has a lot of issues
- stopped working until support reinstalled it and didn't really give a satisfactory response
- nowadays it records maybe 1% of of visits to the site and for no reason skips the others; Support never responded to the second ticket i sent.

June 13, 2019

We can't replicate any issue. All of our tests are being recorded fine. Note that the recorder automatically ignores bot traffic. Please email us with more details on the number of recordings you're expecting to see and where those numbers are coming from. Thanks

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

When I first downloaded this app it worked good then I notice every weekend it crashes. Then back up running again! Now it crashes again over a week now so cannot actually get to see what customers arre doing on site. I reached to support and no response over 2 days now. I am very disappointed with this app. Dont know when it will be up and running again!

mobile-boutique.com

It quit working all together for no reason. Before I liked the app, it didn't follow only 1 out of 30 visitors, which I found weird. But, I did find one of my issues with following that 1 person.

Focal

Update: The app has stopped working correctly unfortunately. Has lots of promise but no longer records sessions. Sent a support ticket and never heard back.

Seems great so far, can't beat free! Easy installation and recordings are great quality. Will update review with further thoughts

March 22, 2019

Hi, we've sent numerous messages to you. Can you check your spam folder and send us a reply so we can resolve this?