Better Replay

Better Replay

by CartKit

See How Visitors Navigate your Store with Session Recording

Anti-drop AirPods Case

This app is quite useful. I can understand my customers better ; however , i m afraid this app will make my site slow so i m thinking if i need to remove it , thanks.

Angela's Fashions

This is a great app to retrace the user actions. I definitely recommend this for new store owners. I have installed the same app on my other store and found this very useful. However I am having some issues with this app when I installed on my new store and I am unable to view recordings. I haven't received any response from them after contacting them couple of times.

Exostus

i used this app to help me have an overview on customers likes and dislikes at the website, but it has suddenly stopped working.

November 19, 2019

Hi, we're working on it and will let you know when its back up and running!

ClinicalPosters

Replay is a free one-trick pony that provides a few helpful insights. I used a similar app with infinitely more features prior to GDPR. So Replay feels anemic by comparison.

Playback is marginally helpful. There is no way to view activity on specific pages or in certain regions with this version. Having thousands of weekly visits, analysis boils down to randomly replying some of the long sessions.

Even with idol time suppressed, many of the anonymous recordings show no cursor activity. Sessions reveal that most visitors are looking for a non-existant high-resolution image to download instead of purchasing posters.

Nak Nak's Laboratory

I was hoping I would get all visitors sessions but, I only managed to view 4 of them. 1 was mine so, technically 3.

Elias Serhan

I like the app because it helps me see what is happening in my store. I would like it better if it would give me more information on who is in the store, like more detailed location

glowerly

Its pretty cool but it could be better, It won't let me see the full replay but i still like the app. would recommend it!

El Raval 08001

Only displays the last 7 sessions... What should I do if I want to see the rest of the visitor sessions?

ClarePods™️

Lisa K. Stephenson Store

Great app but stopped working after a few weeks, emailed developers and waiting for a response... currently looking for a replacement :-(

Previous 1 3