Better Replay

Better Replay

by Cart Kit

See What Your Customers See

shopperfoot

i dont ike this app very bad app very i dont ike this app very bad app very i dont ike this app very bad app very

TheJesusShop

viewing is good and i really enjoyed how it let me watched live and showed me a recording of the process of my customers

MojoSoMint

this app is super sweet, but it seems that it hasnt appeared in the app dashboard for my homepage. I need to sort that out before I give an honest review.

Rutas y Raíces

Coool but needs ore features. Thanks teaaam.

YASSS

I need a few more of these words to be free'd from this harsh task

Fun Shopping Zone

good for a free app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arecaa

good application, i tried it, easy to install, but when you have more than 1 store, it's a little bit difficult to install

JERRY LASER™

not enough results to rate this yet not enough results to rate this yet not enough results to rate this yet

NobbiesParties

I like the premise, but not sure if my customers are just leaving or the recording is messed up. Hopefully its the recording.

WestSideBritches

Interesting and very useful tool by itself but needs more work and development beyond a tool into a toolset. Otherwise this will be absorbed by the bigger compilations like the 'apiculturists', to reference one without naming a competitor on your page. Know that 3/5 from me doesn't mean 'Bad', it means you're just not a 5 YET. 1/5 would be 'Bad'.

RetroLight