Replay Site Recorder & Surveys

Heatmap & Google Analytics Alternative - Increase Sales & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SliceMagic

It works, but lacking documentation on how to use the advanced features. Not worth the $30 in my opinion. I'd say between this one and lucky orange, which are the only two I've used, lucky orange is a bit better.

March 11, 2022

Hi! We thank you and we do appreciate your feedback! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We've sent an email and we're looking forward to hearing from you.

CartKit Team

woobargian

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

good very good ,its helpful. im very like the app, recommend you, help my comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Noir Envy Boutique

I used the app to see how my customers react on my website. So far it has helped as I just downloaded the app. Will give a better review once I have used it for awhile.

June 14, 2021

Thanks for taking a moment to share a review. We welcome all feedback! If there's anything you have troubles with, reach out at replay@cartkit.com or in live chat :)

We'll be in touch soon!

- CartKit Team

Noble Buffalo

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Giving this another shot. Will update my review again. So far, the pricing structure seems a bit confusing (at least on the shopify side, it shows daily charges authorized up to $999). The app and features look promising so far. Will update further in a bit.

March 18, 2021

Hi there! We have a free plan available! We'd be happy to clarify this for you.
We'll reach out via email :)

Krazyo

Time spent using app About 5 hours

why is this app not tracking add to cart and initiate checkout at all? if it doesn't do this then its pretty much useless just to see people viewing home and product pages

March 9, 2021

Hi! Our dev team is investigating this for you. We'll follow up via email!

Westshop

It recorded my test video but it wasn't recognized as part of the quick onboarding. Will see how it records my actual traffic.

FreemanLiquidators

Time spent using app 2 minutes

So far so good, we installed the app and it does what it says. Great marketing and management tool. Would suggest for anyone who is starting a shopify site.

Celine Boutiq

Time spent using app About 1 month

still trying to figure the app out and understand how it works, so far its okay i guess once i get used to it should be fine

Be Bryanna

Love this! You can see how your customers are viewing your site and for how long! I think this can really benefit any business!

Black With No Chaser Shop

I'm hoping that this app will allow me to gain more insight into our customer's actions. I've read great things and expect great things.

January 5, 2021

Thank you for installing Better Replay, we appreciate it! If you have any questions or if you experience any issues, please reach out at replay@cartkit.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7