Better Replay

Better Replay

by CartKit

See How Visitors Navigate your Store with Session Recording

Puppie Proof

This app is useful, I can see how my customers are looking at my site. However it could be better if you could filter out your own ip so it didn't track the times you were on their doing maintenance on your own site, also a heat map of all the recordings would be helpful too. I also think it isn't recording every visitor as some of my customers didn't seem to appear on it, though it does seem to get the majority. Currently the app is free so it is totally worth it for what you get.

XoticGearsPH

Recommended! I used this researching the behavior of my customers....................................................

RomanceRings

I'm going to put a 4 star here for now because i've only tested it on myself, but when ig et visitors and stuff i will come back to either improve or lower my review..... Also could a developer tell me if it slows down your site a bit? not bothered if it does just want to know, thank you!

Sofas Express

I used this app to see what visitors are doing when they come to my site. I look at like having cameras inside your work or home space to see what’s going on around you and take necessary actions if need be

JAMES & JACOB

I use this application helping me to get a view on my on-line store; It's a well done application...

SisBrothers

The limited sessions and the price need to be better thus it is lack to some important features which online store need to improve .

Natural Tendance

I do like the concept and do believe it can be very helpful to have a glance to what your visitors do. However, I must admit that the display is sometimes not very accurate in terms of the colour of the page or even click synchronization but this doesn't stop the use of it. Well done!

Easylife Shop

nice app

ChargeRing

decent free alternative to lucky orange. does what i want it to do.

Galaxy Mist

cgcgfgasasaSsdfsdfdfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggzdsf

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14