Better Replay

Better Replay

by Cart Kit

Session Recording, For Free

KazerCase

Incredible it's an app easy to install and configure in two movements we're already visualizing our customers for what's wrong with our shop. Moreover, the app is free which is great knowing what it can do and how it can improve your sales.

Modern Shopping Vibes

Very good app. Have just started using this app. Could be a little more user friendly and more easy to play around, with better playback options. Overall, provides a very good insight of the customer behavior.

Shopzolic

Nice app to see website visitor's behavior as a recorded session, would like to see more insights in future versions.

BOARD OF SPECTRES

This is an amazing app , real view of customers' desktop and it's mouse too. I'ts really very helpful

Gala Wildlife

Looks good but I've not been using it for long. I'll come back and update where necessary - so far I like it.

UPDATE.
The app is good but we're aware that it doesn't capture ALL activity on the website! (noticeable missing activity when a customer has placed an order and no corresponding video to connect, so sometimes it's there and other times not). To ensure all activity is collected and reliable, we use Storeview as a backup.

I'll leave the rating at 4.

Love Yours Co

It is awesome! it really helped me out a ton for abandoned cart issues i was facing. highly recommend! truly a great app

Kids Room Depot

Good little app, my only complaint is it does not show enough recorded sessions from the week. The dashboard is too small to gather enough data to see what is happening on the site.

Physarian

Nice application, if you wanna know what's wrong with your design or arrangement or you want to know why you've not had conversions so far.

A Touch of Point Pleasant

We have been using this for a couple weeks and so far so good with one minor issue, location isn't always accurate but that could be because of browser settings.

Vel1