Better Replay

Better Replay

by CartKit

See How Visitors Navigate your Store with Session Recording

imaphotic

Nice, It helped me with user activity records, a pity that it doesn't have heatmap, although the fact that it is free makes it 100% useful

DoodleTapper™

LEGITKICKS

Great App but doesnt give data for past 6 or 12 months. Also doesnt give data on the best collection

AiiA Care

This is a great app to get a view into the patterns of the visitors, i wish there was more to do with the information/data that is being collected. But overall a very nicely designed and usable app.

Men's Style -Original-

We used this app to better know our customers and how the see our site to be able to propose a good website

Baked Cravings

works as described. just started using. will monitor for future performance. currently free so cant complain.

Futés Boutique

Super application pour mieux comprendre la navigation sur le site je recommande. Idéal pour le lancement d'un store

WEENY BUDDY

its absolutely great app I have ever found.I would like to recommend everyone to just hit a try on this app

Rare Epoch

Just installed and I haven't used it fully. Although the clip could be a bit longer to help determine what drives sales or causes one to loose customers. So far, I haven't been able to do that as the clips are just for a few seconds.

OEES Store

The app is very innovative and productive, it gives you a quick look of the sessions I wish it was less speedy it would be better for us to analyze but still very good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7