Better Replay

Better Replay

by Cart Kit

Session Recording, For Free

Physarian

Nice application, if you wanna know what's wrong with your design or arrangement or you want to know why you've not had conversions so far.

A Touch of Point Pleasant

We have been using this for a couple weeks and so far so good with one minor issue, location isn't always accurate but that could be because of browser settings.

Vel1

bien

www.run1.co.uk

Great app, I wish you were able to segment the sessions by view time & pages visited etc. would help segment the most valuable sessions. The App is easy to use, we'd just like to see more Sessions in the dashboard.

tjuptjup

Best app ever! Have tried it out for over a week now and I must say that I am impressed. If you are interested in organic india vproducts, go to my site: https://www.tjuptjup.com

Correct Motion

Great app! Would love to see session outcome to see which are worth viewing (cart, homepage, purchase. etc.)

House of Skates

Love the app. Great way to know where to improve your site.

One addition I would suggest is it would be fun to know the outcome of the session (conversion, cart, homepage, collection page, etc.) To know which sessions are worth looking at.

Affordable Wine Themed Prints

Easy to install. I hope it remains Free. Have had this for a week, no problems so far.

HdBaby LLC

This app is great to monitor what you're customers are doing on your site. It provides you with the feed of what they are clicking, what catches their eye etc. The only issue I have had with this app thus far is that it has no sidebar for you to scroll up and down sometimes. It is quite annoying being that I would like to look at previous visits to the site not just recent ones. Please fix that issue, other than that it is a worth it!

Brim + Birch

Helps get a visual of how your potential customers navigate your site. Helped me spot a few trends already. Has potential to be a helpful app. Looking forward to seeing the true benefit over time.

Previous 1