Better Replay

Better Replay

by CartKit

See How Visitors Navigate your Store with Session Recording

Little Dee Dee

It has been really helpful having the insight on how customers are moving throughout the store!!!!!!

Fangtag

Really nice and totally free. Love it. Absolutely useful to find out what your visitors do ( and what not)...

Visionary Protege

It's been amazing. I added it today and have already found three things I need to change to help with the customer navigation experience.

PatriotRiver.com

Just installed this app. It's amazing. I can't believe that it's free. I just cancelled another app which did the same thing but had a significant cost! The replays are awesome and it will revolutionize how I build my marketing campaigns and how I design my store . This really is a must for all Shopify stores. I am really looking forward to getting into the nuts and bolts of this app. I will update this review in a little while.

Veebee Voyage

Great app! I added it today and have already found three things I need to change to help with the customer navigation experience. Thanks!

pixurperfect

The app is exactly as intended to do. It gives me great insight on what I can change with my website to make it perfect! I really enjoy it.

My Cosmetic Heaven

This is legit one of the best tools for your Shopify store. It really helped me out how to find weaknesses of my website and to improve them.

Grimfur

Thank you for this application, it's help a lot to improve the website and how people react to our product etc..

Too'Glam

It's a really great app. Perfect for finding flaws on your store. It allowed me to find the reasons as to why my customers weren't purchasing.k

#1 Online Shop | BM™ Stor

This is very amazing apps. I like this apps. Thank you very much!................................................,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96