Better Replay

Better Replay

by Cart Kit

Session Recording, For Free

Flyn & Flon

Very useful app. Tested and working fine! Let's see how it works with real customers! Would be nice if they add more features but as a free app, it's perfect!

EvaOneStudio

best app,very useful to to see how your visitors interact with your website in order to increase your websites sales

Proud Adventures

This app is pretty cool so far. I am excited to see my store through the customer's eye to enhance my business decisions.

FitnessBody®

Elskoter

great and awesome app, works like it should. I recommend this app for everyone that wants to track their users

FCLBY

It's very Good ! I am very lovely.
It's nice.Free is good!about your experience with Better Replay!

Babiesrhere

It records the sessions, however, it would be better somehow it can let us send a message or email to visitors.

customxcreations

amazing really goood would highly recccommmmmmmend to use. Thanks so much! freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooo

TruePick

It really helps in every possible way to find what can be a problem on your store. Highly recommended

Luxi Lusso

It looks pretty good so far! It's helpful, so I would recommend it. I have only seen a few recordings as of now, but it gives me a glimpse into any flaws with customer and site interaction. I can see this being a good tool to better the site and improve regular customer acquisition. God bless & good luck to all stores and the creator of the app! Wishing you all success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6