Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

P448 Emea

Helpdesk is great at answering questions and building reports. Can schedule / automate reports as well!

Hot Leathers

10/10 recommend this app. The live chat i always on point, and there isn't a report that I've requested that they couldn't help me build. I highly suggest you use the Report Pundit for Shopify reporting.

American Urban Goose

Super fast customer service. Really easy to use. Necessary app for taking the next step in your business!

Madreamiga by La Miguiña

Increidible app, with incredible functionalities. Great support, David helped me a lot I recommend it 100%

K-Swiss Canada

Very convenient. Support is fast and great. Has everything we need in export options and to look at our data across multiple stores in one interface.

Peachymama

I like to use the Report Pundit as it is very handy and a lot more easier to prepare report whenever necessary. Very good customer service! They give us a prompt response with ETA on our queries/ request. I am happy to use Report Pundit. Thumb up!

Jacques Du Manoir

Amazing app, Amazing support - 100% must-have if you use Shopify! Would recommend to any store + the support team is amazing, quick and patient and very helpful!

Mask-Four-Mask

My first time filing sales taxes for my store and while Colorado has a super easy online revenue site for payment it requires a lot of specific data. I googled and found this app to help me run sales and sales tax numbers by state. John from customer service ran reports instantly and got me exactly what I needed in 10mins flat. I could seriously cry. Y'all just saved me HOURS of my day. 10/10 would recommend this app to anyone. I will always have this in my arsenal. Thank you so much!

Lost Bread Co

Excellent customer service. Always able to create the report I need and to fix the ones I break. Been a great help in keeping us organized.

Kitchen BillBoards

I used this app to create a sales report for one particular discount code and in the middle of trying to figure it out I had a chat window pop up with live support (and it was late at night) and Dominic offered to create the report I was looking for free and it was done in less than 10 minutes!! Totally worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37