Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Reset360

Great product as shopify lacks a lot with reports this is so easy to get detailed and dial down into your metrics or various other reports and change things up adding columns or additional calculation you can't do with standard reports in shopify.

Levō

Great report app with tons of prebuilt reports. If you don't see one you can use, their support will whip one up for you! Great app and great support.

asseenonyt.com.np

This app is what i am searching for long time, this app has solved my daily reporting cash book requirement .Report pundit is very flexible for repoting Awsome support by domninic and sam they are so consistent for creating customer report.

Maroon & Co

shopify reporting made easy thanks to this app & the extremely helpful customer service team! highly recommended for any shopify plan

fashion brand sale

Very helpful for my small business, i get to see any type of reports based on products and sold items and manny more you can look for, and customer services is great and they can create customized reports for you also

Sundae Muse

I have nothing but praise for this app and the incredible customer service they give. They have helped me numerous times including on boxing day to create custom reports - thanks Vincent. Head and shoulders above other similar apps for functionality and customer support.

Brandy Melville

This app checks boxes for all of our Accounting needs. We had several custom reports to work within our infrastructure, and the app developers worked with us to getting everything working perfectly. I would highly recommend it to others who are looking for an above-and-beyond reporting solution that offers excellent customer service.

ZunGoor

the greatest customer service you can ever see in your life, they're really so helpful, it's amazing how fast they solve your issues

Running Woman

I still haven't figured out all the ways this tool can help the business, but I can say, every time I think of something, it has dealt with it or the developer has added it, product feeds, timed picking reports, production work orders, it's absolutely brilliant and the support is first class too!

Garwood Custom Cycles

We bought Report Pundit in order to do reports that the Shopify reporting would not do. Our business uses down payments and receives full payment when we finish the product or service they order. Report Pundit gave us the ability to see our sales, see our payments and see our outstanding balances. Pro's: Very easy to write reports
Great to calculate fields
Great to filter out items like cancelled orders
Great that reports can be downloaded to Excel
Great support that will also write reports
Con's:
No subtotals at row level but can be done in Excel