Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Bark Bar

Really great tool for reporting. Plus they have amazing service that makes it easy to customize reports.

Rugs To Go

I was looking for a way to provide automated reports from our new Shopify store with the exact data my Exec Council was receiving from our different locations on a daily and weekly basis and even other date ranges so as to do some efficient promotional analysis.
The amount of existing template was amazing and very useful. But I wanted to have a report that would condense the specific data I needed, including some sales data by vendors and by product types.
I tried 3 other apps before I found Report Pundit, and none were able to do the job. Pundit Support worked numerous hours putting my reports together (it took more time than necessary until I could figure out what I needed based on what was possible, but we nailed it and we have the exact report my execs need for any time frame desired. We even have them automatically reported on schedule to everyone who need or want them. And we even have them automatically added to Google Drive/sheet so whatever computer our Execs use, they can access our sales reports for free on their existing computer.
Like many of us I was looking for Free reports, but the small fee to pay for these reports generated by Pundit will save 10-15 hours for each location manager weekly and will eliminate human errors - which also amounts in weekly hours of frustration for some execs who have a hard time to collect exact data from new managers!
So thank you so much Report Pundit, you are providing a most valuable service which we wish was available from Shopify standardly. But personalized data can not be provided by a generic outfit and you fill this void exceptionally!
JP :-)

C A R I U M A - INT

Quick generation and scheduling of report. User friendly and very helpful team! Thank you so much!!!

My Site Plan

Awesome! Unlimited amount of data points that can create any report you can imagine. And if you get stuck at anytime the customer support is lightning fast.

Ab Presents

Superb and easy to use! The live support has so far been instant and their project knowledge is faultless

Reports are instant and if the data is held within Shopify, then you'll be able to report on it.

The biggest benefit I've found is being able to report on sales by customer tag, something shopify does not offer.

store.ultimateconnector.com

Easy to set up and use this app. Very useful for scheduling automatic reports. Customer service is great!

Wigwam Toys Brighton

This app will save you hours and hours of analytics sorting and will really help our small business get a handle on international sales and much more. Rueben was very helpful in onboarding and showing how easy it is to filter reports. Amazing customer support!

Singhvi Jewels

Great app with tons of features! Moreover the support team is extremely helpful and will go out of their way to help you build the perfect report.

THE HYV

Amazing dev team! Great and responsive CS team. Incredibly well priced app. Love the shareable report feature :)

Pure-Way

Almost every report is ready to pick. Support is Excellent and the reports are very easy to create.