Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

ebarza

Perfect app ( VERY DETAILED REPORTS )
we make orders tagged with the salesmen name who participated in this order
and each 6month i download the report of each salesmen sale to give his commission i think this is the only app which allow you to filter orders by tags and get report and the best thing is their customer service they spend hours to customise a report for my business needs
Support name: Ulrich John Excellent help thanks soo much.. the app need some improvements still ( because its too much detailed ) but the support is covering any issue till its 100% perfect + I think they are creating a solution for the inventory history that is getting erased each 90 they will make a report that will save all details you need from this history

Mastering The Mix

Some of the best customer experience I've ever encountered. These guys CARE!!! REport pundit is going to save me about $60 per month on my existing solution, and is more accurate! Would give 10/5 stars if I could.

Shirtbox US

Spent hours and hours trying to get Shopify to create a report for me. apparently, they couldn't do it!! Report Pundit sorted it within a few hours with a custom report, even whilst we were on a trial. James solved a few issues and couldn't have been more helpful 100% would recomend

The Vapery

These guys know how to make a top-value, mega-useful super power app - been using Data Export for years, and Report Pundit for the past 12 months or so. Irreplaceable - HIGHLY recommended!

HuckleberryBDA

Excellent functionality; if one of the pre-formatted reports won't do it, there is basically nothing you can't create a custom report for! Their live help via chat is always helpful and with a little explanation of what you are looking for they will even create the report for you!

N101

This is a great tool and VERY useful for creating customized reports. The development team is also very responsive and helped me customize my reports quickly.

WildBounds

Excellent customer support! I had a bespoke request, and they built a custom report for me in no time. Highly recommend!

Beauty Affairs

Really great app! The support is even better, we're able to remove manually updating spreadsheets each week now thanks to Report Pundit! David was super quick to respond and help me complete my reports! Thanks guys!

Brazen

I used this to help me do my quarterly taxes for Texas and the team generated my report for me. It was soooo helpful. Def. going to continue to use this. Thanks team for a great product.

SOMA chocolatemaker

Great app for turning lots of data into useful information. Custom reports are easy to build, but if you need some help their support team responds quickly.