Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

do good shop

This is so helpful for separating out our non-taxable items when filing/paying our quarterly sales taxes. Also, the customer service is quick, thorough, and friendly! Highly recommend

SH Spirit Store

Used for the first time today. Quick response and exactly what I needed. Would definitely recommend and will be using more.

Island Snow Hawaii

Incredible service and quick report turnaround. So far, there has been no custom report they could not make for us. Essential to our operation and the most useful app we use right now.

Nuage Interiors

Amazing service - instant response and generated the reports we were after. Saved me a significant amount of time.

Warmies UK

Reuben was very helpful and made it quick and easy to implement the app. Would recommend if you're looking for in-depth eporting made easy.

WunderHaut-Sp

very good, solves IOS14 issue with utms.............................................................................................

The Fit

This app provides so much reporting. I needed an easy and quick way to analyze my shopify data and this app does way more than I expected. Currently using it to run weekly inventory reports, sales by product type and review dead stock. I needed a few custom reports made and the online live chat rep (James) quickly created exactly what I needed.

Rossi Nails Australia

A very powerful app to generate reports based on custom metafields. We use it to generate reports for each product category

Ralph Christian

Absolutely great app. We've used a couple of reporting tools in the past that are either over-priced or underwhelming. Then we found ReportPundit which is not only full of features, but affordable enough that you don't need to think too much about it. We've already gleaned loads of useful insights and the customer support is amazing as well - shoutout to James!

Dance Creations

I used this app to run a multitude of reports. The ease of use, quick customization and getting to a point where I was looking at the data that I wanted to see within minutes made this an app I'll be using going forward. Thank you!