Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Trinkle

Report Pundit has brought a really different dimension to the tracking and reporting of my Shopify sales. live chat ide provides perfect service. Thank you.

Jenny Yoo

We've been super pleased with the capabilities of this app! The level of detail in reporting is just what we needed and that we weren't getting out of the box with Shopify Analytics. The team at Report Pundit is also very responsive and helpful. They've helped us create any reports we couldn't sort out on our own. Super happy with this app!

BellaBluetique

OMG this is the best app I have used. Vincent helped me tremendously. I don't think there isn't a report they can not generate for you. I so badly needed something to break my sales down by state for tax purposes so that I could do my own taxes and when I tell yall they generated me a report in minutes. He even showed me other features on shopify that I did not know nor did the shopify rep know. Thank you Vincent. He was absolutely wonderful and so knowledgeable. Business owners don't hesitate to download this app will save you hours of work

Cleanlogic Body Care

I am able to sort payouts by item,QTY,discount,shipping,tax,fees for both paypal and shopify payment

bellabarnett

They are so patient! I want to see the sales by product tags, they did a great modification on our report. So all the details can be easily seen. And they absolutely solved my problem and make me work more efficient! Thank you a lot!

All 33

Very flexible and intuitive report creation, and great pre made reports available. More important - actual people will help you create reports quickly; fast response time and awesome follow up on top of a great app.

True Chesapeake Oyster Co.

Great app. Helpful reports. Helpful support. I would recommend it to anyone who needs helpful reporting!

Tip Top Holiday Shop

The BEST customer service. I chatted with John and he worked on my custom report until it was exactly the way I wanted it. Excellent service and a great app too! I look forward to working with this company from now on!

MUJI

I have explored various reporting apps for Shopify and so far this app seems to be the most flexible and customizable. It looks pretty intuitive and the customer support provided by Reuben and John were great.

Scent Australia

Great app! Does exactly what we are after and more. Keen to delve into the other features and see what else we can utilize to our success.