Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Cheo-opoly!

The Customer Support is amazing! Really helped me out with what I wanted, and it's all real-time. I've talked to a couple of the support people and they're all very patient and nice.

ชาร์โคลแซนด์

The app itself has lot of template of reports. One thing that need to mention, support is sooooooo great. I would like to give them 100 stars If I could. I very impress for 24x5 and What the FAST support!! You won't regret using this app for sure.

I Wear I Care

I'm using this app on both my stores. Easy to use and the support is amazing. I've had 2 support chats. Both were answered in seconds and were resolved fully in minutes. They even implemented a function that was not available for me on the fly in less than an hour.

backyardchillin

Setting up daily reports for staff is easy to do. This app has been a big help for us. Tech support is fast and very helpful. They have helped me set up many custom reports very quickly. They always seem to be available via messenger.

Diaries of Paris

Love this app. I am able to pull all customer order details directly from shopify into an excel sheet and create many other reports. Their customer service is top notch, very quick to respond and will help you in case you get stuck creating a report.

Mountain Jade New Zealand

Brilliant customer service, always available to help on live chat and excellent ways of reporting on complex data.

Unwrapped Sthlm AB

This app is the best, we just love this it. It saves us a lot of time. They also got the best customer service ever.

Om, Organic Mushroom Nutrition

The best data app by far! Also, they provide super fast and helpful support when you have advanced questions. I highly recommend!

The Bruery

By far the best reporting app we've found. Outstanding customer service and help with live chat as well. Worth the cost.

InstaShield

This app is very useful and allows me to track my data just the way I need to. Especially helpful for reports using Order Tags. The developers are always quick to help when I ask.