Report Pundit , 1.433 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. februar 2021

I used this app to help me build customized tax reporting and discount reports. David and Sam who assisted us in the creation of the reports were amazing - they understood our needs, were quick in providing templates for us to review and ultimately created custom reports that suited our needs to a T. Thank you David and Sam.

Color Space™
24. januar 2022

I used the app to obtain sales tax report and to manage our sales tax obligations. Shawn has been extremely very helpful in creating a custom report for our needs in order for us to file accurately.

Campbell&Kramer
13. januar 2021

Amazing app, Amazing support - 100% must-have if you use Shopify! Would recommend to any store + the support team is amazing, quick and patient and very helpful!

Jacques Du Manoir
Schweiz
5. oktober 2021

Most flexible and amazing customer support within the many apps I've tried! Reports made easy, you can rename fields, live chat and get replies right away. Thank you Shawn!

Kwizine en stock
12. maj 2022

A great app with detailed functionality for accounts. Great customer service, quick solutions to problems. Thank you.

Event Supplies
Storbritannien
30. august 2022

Really easy to use - and straighforward plans. I got help online chat fast and found the exported reports easy to use as well.

Intoleran
Australien
23. februar 2023

Great functionality and an outstanding support. By far the best reporting tool I have seen for Shopify and at a very fair price.

More Than Health
Tyskland
5. november 2019

This is an extremely useful and well put together app! The user experience is excellent, and the support staff is incredibly helpful. I highly recommend this app if you have reporting needs that the basic Shopify reports are unable to fill.

Zippix Nicotine Toothpicks
20. april 2022

Automated reports, custom reports, google integrations, what more could you want - amazing. Really happy with the app.

Macro Based Diner
Storbritannien
9. juni 2020

Worth every dollar, was struggling with creating commission reports based off the tags we put in every order each month. Love every feature this app offers and if you need help message them in the bottom left corner. They are on it! Thank you - Canna River

Canna River