Report Pundit , 1.487 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. september 2020

great app even better customer service. it's only been a few days and already I way better off than I was with other reporting apps

LIT Boutique
Cirka 15 timer bruger appen
4. august 2021

Support is non-existent.. a full week has gone by with multiple emails being ignored. UTM reports were loaded with duplicates and they were unable to help me figure out a solution.

MedMassager
20 dage bruger appen
Estore Automate svarede 11. august 2021

Hello, There are 2 types of UTM reports - detailed and summary. The detailed report includes the order number which will show UTM parameters for each order and they are not duplicates.

According to our email logs, we had one chat conversation with you. We also sent 3 follow-up emails on July 20, 23, and 28.

Thank you.

25. maj 2021

Muy buena atención y la app es muy practica, si algo no se entiende los asesores ayudan a resolverlo.

Santory
Mexico
Cirka 15 timer bruger appen
12. november 2020

Great app! Does exactly what we are after and more. Keen to delve into the other features and see what else we can utilize to our success.

Scent Australia
Australien
Cirka 13 timer bruger appen
19. juli 2021

Excellent report and customer service. I think you can solve your information reports with this tool.

bamobam
Costa Rica
Cirka 10 timer bruger appen
30. april 2020

This is the app you need for organization. You can run reports to see who exactly ordered which product and how many of that product you ordered. I use it as a running 7 day report. The report I have automatically populate gives me name, product, qty and variant. Customer service is 24 hours a day 5 days a week with limited hours on the weekend WHICH IS STELLAR. No other apps on Shopify provide this type of support!!! Must download!

1of1 Card Shop
Cirka 9 timer bruger appen
9. februar 2022

Very versatile reports. Covers every report you could imagine. Online chat support instant and efficient. Well worth it.

Miklin & Co
Australien
6. maj 2022

Fast and helpful customer service! Madhu was a great help and understood exactly what we needed. 5 stars

The Scented Market
8. december 2022

Great app! I got this because I used another Shopify app to edit some orders and it completely messed up all of the inventory and reporting feature of Shopify. I needed a reporting app that allowed me to filter out a number of things from the reports. This one seemed to fit the bill, but I had some difficulty figuring it out. So, I contacted the Chat support and Jeff was AMAZING!!! Got my reports looking amazing... and with ACCURATE reporting... in a matter of minutes. This app is a keeper.

RESET Health LLC
30. september 2021

Great addition to Shopify's reporting, which is lacking some important features. Quick, friendly and very good service. Recommended!

Bjørg Jewellery