Report Pundit , 1.485 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. januar 2024

Very fast customer service via the chat. Anytime we need a custom report they are there to help!

Top Shelf Aquatics
3 måneder bruger appen
9. januar 2024

Really love this app. Pricing is fair. Customer service is amazing! This gave us the ability to do much better sales reporting since we can use fulfilled date. Shopify does not have fulfilled date in any of its reporting.

ThaliaCapos.com
15 dage bruger appen
1. februar 2024

Gives me customized reports I can't get in shopify and when I get stuck their live chat is amazing. Impressed

SRAMNATION
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
21. december 2023

Great app with every kind of report you want and for a great price! Manuwel from the customer support chat went above and beyond to help me set up a custom report and was super helpful. Thanks Manuwel!

Oono
Australien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
11. januar 2024

We started using it a few days ago. It's amazing! Support is the best I've received so far from any app provider, period. Fast turn around on a custom report pulling in custom order field data. Support is second to none! Fast response times all hours of the day or late at night. There are so many reports and the flexibility you have from a reporting standing point is the best I've used and seen on the Shopify Platform. I'd give them more stars if I could!

Road Race 1
Cirka 22 timer bruger appen
4. december 2023

indispensable. I really dont know how people run a Shopify store without this app. And the support is best in class. Every time I cant find something they create it for me. I Cannot recommend more highly.

Nampons
4 måneder bruger appen
29. november 2023

I had the pleasure of dealing with Soniya from your customer service team, and I'm extremely impressed. Soniya not only located the report I needed but also took the time to create a customized template. Her patience, thoroughness, and proactive approach in addressing all my questions were exceptional.

Soniya's professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction are commendable. She is a true asset to your team, and I wanted to express my gratitude for her outstanding support.

Thank you, Soniya, for going above and beyond.

Vertra
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 1. februar 2024

This app offers a lot of reports and customizations.
I had to make some custom reports and after a lot of problems I finally have what I need.
Anyway, I have to say that the support can be really incompetent: most of the time I asked for some small adjustments, they change things that they are not supposed to change, they avoid doing what you ask and they directly change your report without saving any copy. I had to fight in order to have the correct reports and this is quite unacceptable. You really need to invest in qualified support.
The only good support guy in your team is Dominic, he always understands my needs and delivers accurate updates to the reports following my request.

Ghidini 1849
Italien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
8. december 2023

Easy to work with through email. Responsive and was able to help resolve issues with reporting discrepancies between Shopify and the data being pulled to custom reports. Time zone differences were a little tricky, but overall a great experience!

My TITLE Store
3 måneder bruger appen
27. november 2023

This App is worth it!. There are many reports that i cannot generate on my shopify. report pundit is incredibly flexible and when I run into issues the live chat support is super helpful and can iron out my glitches in no time.

Copperdot Leather Goods