Anmeldelser (1.563)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
28. marts 2024

I use Report Pundit for 3 businesses every single day. I have had many questions over the years and they are always there to help almost immediately resolve any issue I have. Excellent work!

Patriot Power Source
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
21. maj 2024

Report Pundit is an outstanding app that simplifies the process of creating custom reports. One of the standout features is its exceptional support team. They are always willing to help and go above and beyond to ensure that users get the most out of the app. Highly recommended!

Blue Sky Clothing Co Ltd
5. juli 2024

Still in the trial phase, but so far a lot of good reports to choose from with a lot of customization, scheduling, etc. options we can do ourselves. Initial email questions answered very quickly and a video meeting to review questions and do some customizing was great. They can also do extra customizing beyond the many options the user has. So far very satisfied and hopeful going forward. Much more flexible than Shopify native reports.

True Botanica Nutritional Supplements
4 dage bruger appen
10. april 2024

A great app, easy to use, with outstanding customer support. There are a large number of prebuilt reports but the customer service team are extremely quick (Within 10 mins) at building out any custom requirements. So much easier than having to export to spreadsheets and then manipulate the data. As a business it has become an essential part of our toolkit. It's also worth noting that it is much cheaper and easier to use than any of the comparative apps!

Big Game Hunters
Storbritannien
8 måneder bruger appen
2. april 2024

Great app. The customer service is amazing. They are always available to help you create or customize any kind of report you might need. I felt like the subscriber fee is high but worth it in that we get actually good reports.

Kate King Jewellery
7 måneder bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Pretty Great app and service is even better. Everytime I need something I get a very quick response. The custom reporting has helped us with recurring reports and analysis. Great app overall very happy.

Paddle North
20. maj 2024

Report Pundit is a must-have Shopify app for merchants seeking advanced reporting capabilities. The app's standout features include exceptional customer support from Asha, who helped me customize reports to fit my needs, a scheduling function that enhances decision-making, and greater flexibility compared to Shopify's default analytics. With a wide range of pre-built and custom reporting options, Report Pundit has become an invaluable tool for gaining deep insights into my store's performance across sales, inventory, taxes, and more.

Funshop Outdoor
SAR Hongkong
7 dage bruger appen
14. juni 2024

I have just started using. Up to now awesome. The support is great. I am writing reports which will save my business heaps instead of having expensive apps doing it for me.

Skein Machine Home of Jamo Designs
Australien
5 dage bruger appen
26. marts 2024

It is great to deal with the Report Pundit team. I have had a few custom columns added (or where a column from one standard report is not available in another) and this is done immediately in real time. Great to see such a quick turnaround time and have a modification or change done in minutes... not hours or days!
Overall excellent service from Report Pundit. Thank you!

Audi Store Australia
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
3. april 2024

I am still learning how to use all of the features in Report Pundit, however the support available has been incredible. Dominic was able to help me create a custom report for my needs and saved it right to my reports folder for me! Saved me time and frustration and provided me with exactly what I was looking for. THANK YOU, DOMINIC!

Wild Sage Handmade