Report Pundit , 1.423 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. januar 2024

We started using it a few days ago. It's amazing! Support is the best I've received so far from any app provider, period. Fast turn around on a custom report pulling in custom order field data. Support is second to none! Fast response times all hours of the day or late at night. There are so many reports and the flexibility you have from a reporting standing point is the best I've used and seen on the Shopify Platform. I'd give them more stars if I could!

Road Race 1
Cirka 22 timer bruger appen
27. oktober 2023

Sree was a great big help on my report needs. Support was fast and on point. Thank you.

Kosas Cosmetics
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
30. november 2023

This is a fantastic app for customized reporting... plus the support team is amazing at helping to create all of the customizations you need! I highly recommend!

Leon's
Mere end et år bruger appen
Redigeret 15. december 2023

Love it! Customer support is fabulous! They help me customize my reports to make them just right! Every time I have a customization they make it happen!

Reef Gallery Inc.
25 dage bruger appen
17. november 2023

Sales report is definitely the challenging thing with Shopify. Report Pundit is so helpfull, thanks to all the guys that work there, Sree, Deljo, thanks you guys.

Boutique Homies
1. februar 2024

Gives me customized reports I can't get in shopify and when I get stuck their live chat is amazing. Impressed

SRAMNATION
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
30. oktober 2023

I have only had this app for 3 days and it has SAVED my life. Customer service gives me exactly what I need in a report every single time. I will 100% continue using! Thanks so much!

Salt & Pine Company
9. november 2023

I swear they can customize any report I need. And right when I ask for it!! No waiting. No explaining it to a million people. No... I have to escalate this. Just done and done!

Amanda's House of Elegance
19. oktober 2023

Very useful product. I needed a report and could not figure out how to do it. I went to chat box and Mahesh took over and took time to create the perfect report for me. 10 out of 10

Lichen or Knot Plant Company LLC
9 måneder bruger appen
31. oktober 2023

I have never encountered a support team as reactive and helpful as these guys. The app does exactly what I want (get visibility of Shopify fees) and Vandana could not have been more helpful or proactive

Little Wheels