Anmeldelser (1.571)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. marts 2024

It is great to deal with the Report Pundit team. I have had a few custom columns added (or where a column from one standard report is not available in another) and this is done immediately in real time. Great to see such a quick turnaround time and have a modification or change done in minutes... not hours or days!
Overall excellent service from Report Pundit. Thank you!

Audi Store Australia
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
3. april 2024

I am still learning how to use all of the features in Report Pundit, however the support available has been incredible. Dominic was able to help me create a custom report for my needs and saved it right to my reports folder for me! Saved me time and frustration and provided me with exactly what I was looking for. THANK YOU, DOMINIC!

Wild Sage Handmade
2 måneder bruger appen
12. marts 2024

Report Pundit's live chat is fantastic! The reps consistently responded to my questions in under 5 minutes. They were incredibly helpful, going above and beyond to understand my needs. By sharing some data from my Shopify store and details about my storefront, the chat rep was able to quickly create the exact report I needed. This saved me a ton of time and frustration. Highly recommend!

Stephen & Penelope
Holland (Nederlandene)
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
21. maj 2024

Thanks for the custom report created for me by Vandana at Report Pundit in a matter of minutes during our chat session. It is just the information I needed from my Shopify data that I couldn't find in their basic reports. Their support team is friendly, helpful and much appreciated! Thank you and keep up the excellent support for your product!

Outdoor Home
En dag bruger appen
17. maj 2024

This tool generates reports that are superior to the built-in Shopify reports. The support team is exceptionally responsive and quickly accommodates requests for custom columns.

Work Life Workwear
4 måneder bruger appen
16. maj 2024

Absolutely the best customer service! Chan and Pruthvi both worked with me and helped me and taught me how to create the reports with the exact information I need. They were quick to respond and nice to work with.

Southern Grace Creations
19 dage bruger appen
16. april 2024

Incredible service and team! Pruthvi has been extremely helpful with getting our reports customized exactly how we needed! A+

SneakGallery
5 måneder bruger appen
26. marts 2024

Excellent service! They quickly edited the report to exactly what I was asking for. Any kind of report and customized to exactly what I need, making it very valuable for us.

Barefoot Venus Wholesale
Cirka et år bruger appen
8. april 2024

Much needed in depth reporting compared to what Shopify offers out of the box. Pruthvi from the support team was able to help me build out a custom report that we needed. 10/10 app and support team!

Barbank
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
5. juli 2024

GREAT customer service for custom reports.

Rylee + Cru Canada