Anmeldelser (1.547)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. april 2024

Just got this app for a specific purpose and needed help building a custom report. I did this through chat thinking it would be hours or even days for a response, but no, they got right back immediately and built the report to my specs in a few minutes! In addition, I noticed one small error the next day and again this was fixed immediately. I see there are many pre built reports, many of which I may utilize in the future and I get to know the app better, I know I'll be able to build custom reports when needed but this was a great start.

Minor Creations
Cirka 16 timer bruger appen
13. marts 2024

Very flexibile and with an enormous amount of options.
Integral to our business.

Farmer Gracy
Storbritannien
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
29. marts 2024

Need help with a report and within minutes my changes were made. Thank you.

Rain Eight Sourcing
22 dage bruger appen
3. juni 2024

The Pundit Report team is the most responsive I have ever encountered. They are incredibly helpful and can assist with customizing reports to meet specific needs. I give them a 5-star rating, or even 6 stars if possible

285 Motorsport
3 dage bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Wonderful tool and lovely support that are always available and solves your problem.

Møbelkompagniet
Danmark
Cirka en måned bruger appen
18. marts 2024

This app is amazing meets all of our reporting needs and support is amazing, they were able to help us build with report question.

Enloe Gift Shop
3 måneder bruger appen
14. juni 2024

It's a very handy app, but the best part is their customer service. Just ask a question, and your problem will be solved in no time! Great!

BANDI COSMETICS ESPAÑA
Spanien
4 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 24. maj 2024

Absolutely great customer service! They have helped me on multiple occasions produce the exact report to meet my needs.

Gold Camp Engraving
15 dage bruger appen
7. marts 2024

Deljo and Manuwel at Reportpundit Made a custom report that our small business has been trying to find/make for the last year!!! we are super happy and it took maybe 1.5 hours max to get it to look exactly how we want, We have tried 5-10 different apps trying to get the data that they have made in this custom report.

Aeon Giftware NZ
New Zealand
23 dage bruger appen
29. marts 2024

Super responsive and helpful customer service! Would recommend :)

Civil Regime