Report Pundit , 1.426 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 99% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de enero de 2024

Has a great range of out-of-the-box reports, and your ability to customize/build your own is great!

The best part is if there isn't a way to create a specific report you want, their live chat support are incredibly responsive and helpful and will completely custom build columns and data sources to create the exact report you need.

Metrix Tattoo
11 meses usando la aplicación
21 de diciembre de 2023

Report Pundit makes up for what Shopify is lacking in reporting. There is an incredible library of pre-built reports, making it an incredible value. On top of that, the customer service in exceptional! Any time there is an additional report I need help creating, I send a quick chat, answer any questions their team has, and I have a custom report in less than 24 hours. Cannot reccomend enough!

Kooringal USA
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

The BEST customer service of any app we use. They are always willing to assist when we are in need of a report being modified or having an issue, which is rare that there is a problem. Highly recommend this app!

Sword of the Lord Publications
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

Customer service for this app is incredible. If you need a specific report and you know that data is somewhere, anywhere in Shopify, just tell them via email or chat at anytime and they will get it resolved. Links up to Paypal, and makes bookkeeping so much easier, but can be used to create any other type of report too. I found 3 reports that I liked and needed, but didn't want to flip between them, so I simply asked if they could combine some fields and they did... in minutes! Highly recommend!

Ellis Precision
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2023

This is one of the best apps ever. The customer support is literally insanely good. They will help you build just about any report you can imagine which is good since shopify is so limited

Conceivable
10 meses usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Report Pundit is not only a easy to use fantastic APP, but their customer service alone needs 5-Stars! Keep it up.

CaptCan Comics Inc
Canadá
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

Anytime I need help with a report Report Pundit is so nice, patient with my questions and they ALWAYS figure out what I need. They have been one of the best app developers to work with! Thank you to the entire staff, I have not had one bad experience.

Humble Roots Boutique
5 meses usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

We have used many different integrations for our financial reports - Report Pundit was able to provide the most accurate data! A robust number of reports are available for various aspects of your business. The customer support team is also helpful if you would like to customize a report or troubleshoot any technical issue. I would definitely recommend!

Sakara Life
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

Great app, with really excellent customer service, that will help you set up any report you could possibly think of. Highly recommended.

Lisen.dk
Dinamarca
7 meses usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

There are plenty of existing reports that are great and very useful. Our team needed to build a few custom reports and their team was extremely helpful and quick to respond. Excellent customer support! Highly recommend.

HigherDOSE Partners