Report Pundit , 1.493 reseñas

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de enero de 2024

Great app, with really excellent customer service, that will help you set up any report you could possibly think of. Highly recommended.

Lisen.dk
Dinamarca
8 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

Anytime I need help with a report Report Pundit is so nice, patient with my questions and they ALWAYS figure out what I need. They have been one of the best app developers to work with! Thank you to the entire staff, I have not had one bad experience.

Humble Roots Boutique
5 meses usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

The BEST customer service of any app we use. They are always willing to assist when we are in need of a report being modified or having an issue, which is rare that there is a problem. Highly recommend this app!

Sword of the Lord Publications
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

This app is amazing meets all of our reporting needs and support is amazing, they were able to help us build with report question.

Enloe Gift Shop
3 meses usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

Their customer service is outstanding. For any report you need assistance creating, they are there to help!

AEWA Kuwait
5 meses usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

Helper (Pragathi) she was really helpful and professional, not the last thing fast. Thanks for your service!

theflavourhouse.com.mt
Malta
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2024

They were great with response time working on building custom reports.
They kept with it to perfect and realize what our needs were for better tax reports.

Paradise Locker Meats
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

10 star support, they create custom reports on request.

Suganda Skincare
India
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

We installed this app to help us with our Paypal reconciliation - there is a report out of the box that does everything we need. Separately, I just had a need to use the 'sales by discount' report - and need a couple extra columns that weren't included in the base report. I reached out to Report Pundit and they replied immediately and added the columns I needed. Super fast response and help! Very impressed.

Kodiak Canvas
12 días usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

Out of the box reports are great and the tool is super easy to use. Also, the team is extremely helpful. I needed help building a custom report, and the support team built me a sample version that was perfect within minutes! Big thank you to Mahesh from the support team for your help :)

Kamana