Report Pundit , 1 509 avis

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 mai 2024

This app is invaluable. It's not all that cheap depending on your plan, but it is so helpful to create custom reports that matter to me and save them. I have Profit reports that are generated by order, day and month. I have inventory reports where I can get a history of how quickly certain products are moving so we can order enough and stay in stock...and so many other awesome reports. Anytime I want to know something about my store, I come to this app. And if you aren't great at making your own custom reports, they will build it for you, just open a chat. They are fast and always helpful!

In The Bag Cornhole
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

I strongly recommend this application. Our vendor provided very poor support for the reporting, this app is a life saver, I almost talk to the support team every day to develop accounting reports to record sales, pay taxes, manage inventory and complete bank reconciliations for cash and credit card payments. The support team is very helpful and provide timely and useful solutions. Very positive user experience and job well done!

History Colorado Center
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

A great app, easy to use, with outstanding customer support. There are a large number of prebuilt reports but the customer service team are extremely quick (Within 10 mins) at building out any custom requirements. So much easier than having to export to spreadsheets and then manipulate the data. As a business it has become an essential part of our toolkit. It's also worth noting that it is much cheaper and easier to use than any of the comparative apps!

Big Game Hunters
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2024

Absolutely easy to use & thee best customer service ever. They are always there and willing to help out.

SEVEN STAR EXPERIENCE.

Also, Pruthvi is amazing to work with!

ScreenBroidery Canteen
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

Pretty Great app and service is even better. Everytime I need something I get a very quick response. The custom reporting has helped us with recurring reports and analysis. Great app overall very happy.

Paddle North
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

They were great with response time working on building custom reports.
They kept with it to perfect and realize what our needs were for better tax reports.

Paradise Locker Meats
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Incredible service and team! Pruthvi has been extremely helpful with getting our reports customized exactly how we needed! A+

SneakGallery
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2024

Report Pundit on Shopify is a top-notch reporting solution with exceptional customer support. From the moment of signing up for the 14-day trial, their live chat assistance was readily available to assist with setting up reports for me, ensuring a smooth onboarding process. The reports generated perfectly meet tax reporting requirements, offering a seamless solution for extracting and organizing crucial data. With their responsive support and tailored reports, Report Pundit proves to be an invaluable asset for any Shopify merchant I will look to use Report Pundit in future to produce other reporting.

Wicked Brick
Royaume-Uni
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

Very impressed. We had been on a crusade to find any app that might be able to give us reporting on customers' selected return reasons. No one had been able to do it except for Report Pundit. Life savers! And special shout out to Deljo for their help getting this built out for us.

VIAVIA
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

Exceptional Reporting Tool with Top-Notch Support!

Report Pundit has proven to be an indispensable tool for managing and analysing our Shopify store data. The ability to create custom reports on the fly has simplified our day-to-day operations significantly.

What sets this app apart is the stellar customer support. The team, especially through live chat, is responsive and highly knowledgeable, often going beyond expectations to assist with report customisation.

Highly recommended for anyone looking to enhance their data insight capabilities.

Thanks ReportPundit - H