Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Sandboxx

Report Pundit has a very simple UI to navigate and amazing support. The Support folks are always quick to provide solutions and are super quick to respond. This app is one of the best bang for your buck applications esp. for reporting!

Dickson Barbeque Centre

I used this app to create a custom tax/sales report.
Immediate and efficient support service from Reuben whom created this report for me in minutes.
Highly recommend this app for accounting use.

InspiredMama

This is my second store im installing this app! I would do the same even if i had 100! thanks for your valuable app and support!

Norse Spirit

Very useful app for digging below the surface of what Shopify can provide in terms of report customisation. Support very responsive

Bucker Brand

Customer Service was super helpful. Went from installing to getting 4 reports in less than 10 minutes.

PAISABOYS

This app is amazing, and their customer service is even better. Someone is always available via chat to help you create reports or help you with any issue. You will absolutely not regret the purchase, the amount of time saved is amazing. No need to keep looking for report apps, this is THE one. I highly recommend this to any business looking for more detailed reports !

Cx Orthodontic Supply

Quick efficient response to a custom report. Was able to get the information that was needed. Thank you.

PodcastMerch.com

The bottom line is this -- if you have a store on shopify - you should install this app. These are the simple easy reports you have always dreamed of. And besides that -- the people who created the app could not be more helpful. It's crazy. I am a super annoying guy, and yet - they responded and helped basically immediately every time.

I tried a 1/2 dozen report apps before deciding this is the one.. I hope you read this - and skip the aggravation I went thru with other report apps. Just install this - and thank me later.

Jess Hutchison Art

This app just saved me hours! Thank you for the speedy response to my needs - my report was created within minutes of me downloading the app. THANK YOU!

ALEX AND ANI

The staff has been very responsive in helping me create the reports I need. Even during the free trial period. Definitely worth a try for your store.