Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

It's A Black Thang.com

I installed the app a few days ago and I'm impressed with the huge number of stock reports they have already created that cover every data point you could think of. You can also edit the stock reports and fine tune them to fit your needs or you can create a custom report. The customer service is excellent. I worked with Shawn and Madhu and they helped me create the custom reports I needed. I highly recommend this app.

BC Teachers' Federation PSA Memberships

This App was recommended by Shopify Support when I was trying to develop a custom report. I installed the App and was quickly impressed by how easy it is to use and develop custom reports. I was, however, unable to add a custom field and reached out to Report Pundit Support via chat. Within minutes they had added the required field to my saved report and shared the Know-how with me. I am impressed with the tool and the level of service.

Mateossalsa

For a fraction of the price you get a TOP rated app. Compared to the other reporting apps on the market YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH REPORT PUNDIT!!!

Sin in Linen

Report Pundit is great! The default reporting great but a couple of times I needed reports slightly different from what is provided out the box. Each time I contacted support, they helped by creating custom reports in my account to access as needed in the future. It's been a shockingly easy, helpful and courteous process each time. I highly recommend this app!

LOG-ON

This is an excellent app, which is providing 5-star services as always. The Customer services team is very supportive and speedy. As long as the data exists in your shopify admin, they can manage a customised report for you within 2-3 days

Treehouse the Spiritual Shop

The app is just so good, price is fair enough.
And the customer support is so helpful and prompt
Highly recommended

John Sloane Art

I was a little hesitant at first about downloading and trying this app. After reading some very positive reviews I decided to give it a try.
This app is AMAZING! I was able to quickly set up and format reports after only a few minutes of installing it. The interface is very user friendly and makes customizing reports a snap. I did have a couple of minor questions though. Much to my surprise (and delight) the Chat support was available 24/7 and was actually staffed by people that instantly knew how to solve my issues. (Note: The problem was due to my setup, not due to the app)
This will definitely be my 'go to' app for Shopify reports from this point forward and be my recommendation to anyone that asks!

Chilled

This app has been so helpful for inventory and order management. I've had three custom reports built, and each time, the people at Report Pundit have been responsive and thorough. If something is ever off, they fix it for me immediately. It's intuitive to use and has so many options. If you can't find it, their team will help create it.

VEGAMOUR

I have been looking for a way to run fulfillment reports from Shopify, was really lucky to have a rep from Shopify suggest Report Pundit. It was exactly what we needed, only wished we had known about it 12 months ago (to save all the pain we had to go through to get a similar report- without having to manually adjust/manipulate the data). Report Pundit gave us exactly what we needed and support team is very helpful in getting us more if needed! I added the app to 2 other stores and it was the perfect reporting app for my needs. Customer support is excellent and always available to help!

Plan The Things

I donate money to plant a tree for each paper product sold in my shop. The process to get the sales info I need to do this within Shopify is really tedious. I just heard about this app today and it has been a lifesaver - plus the support team are great. Super happy to add this app to my store :)