Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

myesseshop

I have used this app, it has helped me to build strategy. Highly recommended for reporting purpose and scale up the business

Six Scents

Very simply, native Shopify reports are next to worthless. If you really want to see patterns in your data, you need to examine it from multiple angles and RP gives you that.
Further the customer service is awesome, there was a report I wasn't able to find to help me determine which HOURS of the day I make the most sales (to help shape my digital ads), and within 5 minutes a rep not only responded in the middle of the night but custom set up the report for me. That's service!! Well-done!
RP is a critical tool in my arsenal

CycleTrade®

This app has really helped us with creating reports. What sets this apart is the on-demand customer service that they provide. With excellent expertise and knowledge of what they are doing. I would recommend this to any business.

SAYE GLOBAL

Best app for creating reports with all the information available in Shopify. Also, If you need some help there is a chat where they will help you really fast.

myavidstore

Excellent! No hesitation giving 5 stars. The pre-made reports are extremely useful. I also asked for a custom report and they responded in about 10 minutes. Well done!

Faraone Store

everything perfect and the technical support is fabulous.
They created a customized report for me in 10 minutes according to my needs.

Selkie

This reporting app is awesome, especially the customer service. It can also do customized report which is quite useful.

Bright Bold & Beautiful

I love this reporting app. Customer service is awesome. Any inquiries I have are handled immediately. They created a custom report for me in seconds.

PlushBeds

This is one of the best reporting apps I have used within the shopify platform. Report Pundit helps us save hours while creating financial and operational reports. Their customer service team is very responsive and always willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommend them.

Legacy Furniture Mattress

Report Pundit helped me out when Shopify reports consistently failed me. They tailor made specific reports to my needs in less than 24hours. The best reporting apps. Worth every penny!